Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz vs Josesito Lopez Weigh-In (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a better version. Can't embed.
    http://r i n g t v.craveonline.com/blog/173505-video-victor-ortiz-josesito-lopez-weighin

Comment

Why is this joke of a fight even happening?

Comment

Ortiz is way too big, he's going to severely outweight Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Why is this joke of a fight even happening?
          because Berto tested positive for a banned substance and NSAC revoked his license

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
            because Berto tested positive for a banned substance and NSAC revoked his license
            I know...thx

I...meant Josesito Lopez is a pretty unaccomplished boxer fresh of a loss to Jessie Vargas...and is a much smaller guy. Who wants to watch this crap?

Comment

you dont go head on with a tree son

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
                  Lopez gets points for even standing forehead to forehead like that against a tree. Props to him but he isn't going to win.
                  I will eat my words. I'm okay with that. Ortiz you are a disappointment. Props to Lopez. Not only did he go forehead to forehead with a tree, he chopped that mutha****a down!!!

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Not really tbh, Lopez isn't winning no decision (been robbed enough by the judges lately )
                  Victor the tree probably will beat the 140lb Josesito Lopez. If I thought he could get a fair shake I'd probably be a bit more inclined as Victor is way too inconsistent and vulnerable for my liking.
                  You could have won BIGGG points on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
                    I will eat my words. I'm okay with that. Ortiz you are a disappointment. Props to Lopez. Not only did he go forehead to forehead with a tree, he chopped that mutha****a down!!!

You could have won BIGGG points on this one.

I was pretty much maxed out with other bets & tbh I didn't fancy Lopez chances if it did go to the judges (not that he needed it in the end)
                    No risk, no reward I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X