Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Divide and conquer: Members of team pacquiao say michael koncz is making a power play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here locally nobody like Micheal Kocks. This article is late, a lot has had their hands on Kockz's face time and again.

But there goes Manny's stupid azz superstitious beliefs, which IMO is ridiculous to a point! That's why Kockz is still there.

He prolly can't get rid of Kockz coz he believes he's one of the instruments in his rise to success.

But hey, can't blame him if he believes cocksucker Kockz is making him money, after what he's been through early in life. So I let it be.

Though I assure you a lot more locals are gonna be after Kockz's ass after they read this.

Comment

A lot of boxers have people who milk them, but I just do not understand why they keep these people.

Comment

That somewhat poorly written article makes Koncz sound like an arch-criminal.

Is Koncz actually legally employed by Pacman to be his advisor? Does he have a contract? If not just tell him to feck off.

Some people really don't care how hated they are if they are making money. I really can't relate to that.
        Last edited by Sparked_1985; 01-25-2011, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
          Takes one to know one!!
          Based on that weak response, I guess you realized how idiotic your initial point really was. Frankly I could care less which boxer's cock you like to suck, coz that's not my point. It's the way you were able to turn that ENTIRE article focusing on Konz and turn it into a Pac hate is why I called you a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
            Based on that weak response, I guess you realized how idiotic your initial point really was. Frankly I could care less which boxer's cock you like to suck, coz that's not my point. It's the way you were able to turn that ENTIRE article focusing on Konz and turn it into a Pac hate is why I called you a douche.
            Obviously reading comprehension is not a strong suit for you if what you got out what I said as hating on Manny.

Comment

A longtime con that should have been rid.

Comment

Originally posted by PandaKilla View Post
                Since you replied nice to me, I take back the abd bits from my post above!

LOL.

Manny is ultimately the boss, but he's fairly dumb IMO.

For example signing two contracts with GBP and Top Rank.

Now maybe he is too busy to deal with all the endorsement offers, but the article clearly states that Koncz is ****ing things up.

Manny isn't perfect, no one said he was, he's from the streets, heck he was scratching rust off metal as a living... he's not smart indeed, but he has a good heart.
                I strongly agree with the bolded text. And I believe people do take advantage of this face, including Bob Arum. You're talking about a veteran promoter/businessman here dealing with a guy from the streets. Only idiots would think that Pac is a god/perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                  I strongly agree with the bolded text. And I believe people do take advantage of this face, including Bob Arum. You're talking about a veteran promoter/businessman here dealing with a guy from the streets. Only idiots would think that Pac is a god/perfect.
                  Well, you just shot a canon at alot of Manny supporters on this site.
                  Last edited by V.WEBB; 01-25-2011, 11:42 AM.

Comment

To be fair, people (hater or not) would always put Pac's name to the mix, especially like this one coz if Kockz wasn't hired by Manny in the first place, then there won't be any problem.

IMO it's just up to Manny if he intends to keep this SOAB as his adviser, which clearly is doing all these for his own personal gain, but at the other side of the fence, if Manny keeps him coz of reasons he only knows and accountable to coz he blindly believes he's an asset, then that's that, nothing anyone could do about it. But he is really looking like an idiot in this scenario. Oh well.

And looks like it's gonna take a more damaging flop for Kockz to commit before Manny sacks his azz.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                      Obviously reading comprehension is not a strong suit for you if what you got out what I said as hating on Manny.
                      wait..did you just mention 'reading comprehension'?? LOL..
                      Let me quote you:

"Read this early this morning tells a lot about Manny IMO more than it says about Konz or anybody else"

"Read this early this morning tells a lot about Manny IMO more than it says about Konz or anybody else"

have a nice day hater

Comment

Working...
                      X