Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It really toots my horn that Israel is bombing the **** out of Hamas strongholds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    There you have it. You support the Palestinians. You support their claim to Israeli land. You support their efforts to reclaim their land.

Just so you know, their efforts to reclaim their land includes slaughtering innocent civilians, carrying out suicide bombings, and indiscriminately lobbing missiles into populated areas.

You sir are an antisemitic piece of...
    Doesn't the Israeli's expulsion of Palestinians include the same?
    All that is a result of Israel fighting dirty as well.
    Again, I have nothing against anyone being Jewish.. I do disagree with the ones trying to kill off and kick out all the Palestinians.
    For your information there are Jews who support Palestine's right to the land as well. Does that make them anti-semitic?
    What you fail to realize is that this isn't a fight against the Jews.. It's a fight against the Zionists who are trying to destroy a people.
    Palestine had no problem with the Jewish people when they where living side by side.. the conflict didn't start until they started getting thrown out of their homes.

Anyway, you need to get out dude.. get laid or something. Why you always trying to release your sexual frustration on others?
    You sir are a very angry, sad and bitter man..

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
      There's been a lot of anti-Arab racism expressed by !!Shawn and others in this thread. Some people seem to think that they deserve to suffer, just for being Arabs.

But when I look at the faces of the women and children in Gaza, I see innocent people. These people deserve to be allowed to live their lives free of the degradation and poverty of Israeli apartheid, and free of the being terrorized, maimed and killed by the Israeli bombing.

This is from Bishop Desmond Tutu:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1957644.stm

Tutu condemns Israeli 'apartheid'

South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu has accused Israel of practising apartheid in its policies towards the Palestinians. The Nobel peace laureate said he was "very deeply distressed" by a visit to the Holy Land, adding that "it reminded me so much of what happened to us black people in South Africa". The Jewish lobby is powerful - very powerful. Well, so what?

In a speech in the United States, carried in the UK's Guardian newspaper, Archbishop Tutu said he saw "the humiliation of the Palestinians at checkpoints and roadblocks, suffering like us when young white police officers prevented us from moving about".

The archbishop, who was a leading opponent of apartheid in South Africa, said Israel would "never get true security and safety through oppressing another people". Archbishop Tutu said his criticism of the Israeli Government did not mean he was anti-Semitic.

"I am not even anti-white, despite the madness of that group," he said. The archbishop attacked the political power of Jewish groups in the United States, saying: "People are scared in this country, to say wrong is wrong because the Jewish lobby is powerful - very powerful. Well, so what?

"The apartheid government was very powerful, but today it no longer exists. Tutu said Israeli checkpoints were humiliating Palestinians. "Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Pinochet, Milosevic, and Idi Amin were all powerful, but in the end they bit the dust," he said.

Speaking at a conference called Ending the Oppression in Boston, Archbishop Tutu told delegates Jewish people had been at the forefront of the struggle against apartheid in South Africa.

He asked: "Have our Jewish sisters and brothers forgotten their humiliation? Have they forgotten the collective punishment, the home demolitions, in their own history so soon?

"Have they turned their backs on their profound and noble religious traditions?" The archbishop said that while he condemned suicide bombings by Palestinian militants against Israel, Israeli military action would not bring security to the Jewish state.

Israel must "strive for peace based on justice, based on withdrawal from all the occupied territories, and the establishment of a viable Palestinian state on those territories side by side with Israel, both with secure borders," he said.
      that doesn't surprise me.

israel and apartheid south africa were very close allies.

israel helped south africa with a lot of weapons developments and programs during the apartheid era since the west was not selling south africa weapons.

remember the israeli kfir fighters and south african cheetah fighters from the 70's and 80's were practically the same and were developed together.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
        Well yes, That is what I am saying.. If provoked..

I did not accuse you of being simple.. I accused you of spouting leftist media driven propaganda..Which always supports the underdog..

See My point of view in life is .. That killing one person is a bad as killing 20 people.. stealing One car is as bad as stealing 20 cars.. there is no degree to being bad.. You either commit a crime or you don't.. once you cross the line.. you cross the line.. the rest is just specifics..

SO again.. If You throw a dart at me.. trying to injure or kill me and my people or family.. And I just happen to have a Tank..I have every right to cross the line in defending myself..

And again I will say.. What if your point is to purposely make me use my Tank in retaliation.. so that more leftists can accuse me of being criminal.. when all I am doing is defending myself..and YOU started it..
        So now despite not actually taking a side and declaring clearly neither side is right, for making some points on the side of the Palestinians, I'm Leftist. That say's more about your prejudices than anything. For what it's worth I've voted Left, middle and for the most part in recent years, Right centre. Reason being I vote for who has the best policies at the time, be they left right or whatever, I don't care to assess, like you seem to over obsess on.

Nothing that you've said really undermines anything that I previously replied to you. Infact you've re-iterated I was right. Here's why. You've said killing 20 people is as bad as killing 1. Wow, really admirable ideoligical statement that, I'm sure it would do well for humanity as clearly you think? Ok, so then without any scale of wrong, lets change that to killing hundreds, no wait thousands of people, as being the same as one person. That's still cool right.

So if my some random guy from Afghanistant pop's over to your state and kill's you local politician, and 1000 people whom are related to army members he knows have played parts in killing 10 of his innocent people, that's ok? Oh no wait, this one time, or a few convenient others, this ideoligcal stance of yours doesn't apply right? Funny that. That's because it's bull **** and doesnt work in the real word. On that basis you'd be cool with Japan not existing at all to this day, because they started it, and despite never likely to win post 2 giantic bombs ruining them, for starting it and still being cocky, it's fine wiping out millions more, disparities don't matter. So essentially killing goes round and round, and never ends. Is the inconvenient effect of what your saying.

Ideological, ludicrous, un workable, illogical, arrogant, simplistic, and such a stances set's precedents for anyone to kill any one or any number of poeple leaving humanity in jeopardy. Nice one. Good luck with that.
        Last edited by Kris Silver; 12-29-2008, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          people are very anti-semitic in this forum.

there's over 1 billion muslims and only 14 million jews and yet they whine about america selling israel weapons.

forget the religions. think politics.

israel is our only ally in the region. believe me.
          How is supporting Palestine being anti-semetic?

I guess these people are anti-semetic as well:

funny how Israel has all the guns and weapons and the majority of Palestenians all they have is sticks and stones.. but they are the instigator and the assailant? please..

Comment

Payback is always a *****! This is one last act of desperation before the hairy flea infested Bush is out. Then it is time for

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
              How would you choose to react if a group of people in a certain country were lobbing missles indiscriminately into England?
              Been there essentially Miz, thanks. Most of us, in fact the vast majority didn't see fit to do the same or similar back, as otherwise we'd still be at war today, and short many thousands more of our respected countries peoples today.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                How is supporting Palestine being anti-semetic?

funny how Israel has all the guns and weapons and the majority of Palestenians all they have is sticks and stones.. but they are the instigator and the assailant? please..
                have you seen some of the comments in this forum about jews controlling the media , jews controlling the banks , jews having american politicians in their pocket , etc.?

did i call you anti-semitic? whether or not you are i don't really give a ****. i'm not jewish.

i was making an observation of some of the people's comments on this thread and others in the past.

those palestinians by the way are not getting bombed for throwing sticks and stones. they got bombed because they were firing russian-made , iranian/syrian supplied rockets.

the palestinians certainly don't have an army or air force like israel but don't make it sound like they're not armed.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                  You are right.. Instead we would just fight over things Like hair, eye and skin colour, language and politics... Good thing we have religion to keep us from such a thing.. OH!!! wait..
                  I'm sorry welter, I like you but don't come at me with some condescending b.s.
                  you and I both know that religion has killed more people on this earth then anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    I'm sorry welter, I like you but don't come at me with some condescending b.s.
                    you and I both know that religion has killed more people on this earth then anything else.
                    people have killed for a lot of things. religion is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                      Compare this with the Israeli deaths and situation. Then say this is a fair balanced, proportionate response. If you think it is, it's frightening to what length to go you'd support, and frankly disgusting. Maybe thousands of innocent Palestinians need to die due to a minority of fighters, versus scores of Israeli's.

Yeh, let them have it right. They started it. Oh no wait, they didn't. Some randoms did. But they live in a similar area, so what they deserve to die, yeah, right?
                      Last edited by Kris Silver; 12-29-2008, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X