Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you have rather had pac vs cotto? or are you happy with the margarito choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you have rather had pac vs cotto? or are you happy with the margarito choice?

obviously the mayweather fight is the fight that needs to happen, but i would have been much happier with a cotto rematch than margarito getting a shot. margarito got destroyed in his last meaningful fight and was exposed as a cheater. he does not deserve a shot, and i have no interest in it.

cotto is coming off of a win, has a great new trainer, and looked fantastic in his last fight. TBH i would have liked to see cotto get revenge before i want to see pacquiao beat down margarito.

so do you think, out of the two fights, margarito was the better choice? or should they have went with cotto?

Neither

Apart from the Floyd fight obviously, would like to see him fight any of the following as oppossed to Marg, who pac will ko easily, winning every round along the way.

Mosley, Berto, Williams, Martinez, Bradley, Alexander, Marquez @140.

All those fighters imo give Manny a more competive fight and all have some aspect to their game that is better than pacs.

The only thing Marg is btr than pac at is getting hit.

Comment

id rather have him fight bradley..

Comment

neither............

Comment

Working...
        X