Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvin Lewis named NFL Coach of the Year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvin Lewis named NFL Coach of the Year.

Sounds like bull**** if you ask me. What about Sean Payton? Or Caldwell from Indy? Hell even Childress deserves it more than Lewis.

Some of these post regular season awards have beeb bull****. Peyton Manny over Chris Johnson for MVP? Peyton's stats were on par with other top qb's in the league, while Johnson blew everyone away, rushing over 2,000 yards rushing and setting a NFL record for yards from scrimmage.
    Then Woodson over Revis for defensive player of the year.
    Can they get anything right?

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    Sounds like bull**** if you ask me. What about Sean Payton? Or Caldwell from Indy? Hell even Childress deserves it more than Lewis.

Some of these post regular season awards have beeb bull****. Peyton Manny over Chris Johnson for MVP? Peyton's stats were on par with other top qb's in the league, while Johnson blew everyone away, rushing over 2,000 yards rushing and setting a NFL record for yards from scrimmage.
    Then Woodson over Revis for defensive player of the year.
    Can they get anything right?
    I agree with you about the coach of the year award, I think Caldwell should've won it.

I personally would've given the MVP to CJ but QB's get all the love.

Woodson definitely deserved to win defensive player of the year, there's no debating that.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
      I agree with you about the coach of the year award, I think Caldwell should've won it.

I personally would've given the MVP to CJ but QB's get all the love.

Woodson definitely deserved to win defensive player of the year, there's no debating that.
      Woodson had the numbers, but Revis was by far the best defensive player in the league this far.
      He shut down Ocho x2, Moss x2, Steve Smith, Terrell Owens x2 and Andre Johnson. Less than 35 yards per game for ALL of them.
      Absolutly unheard of.

Comment

The last cover corner to win the DPOTY was Deion Sanders 15 years ago. Revis ain't Sanders. Revis was beaten this year, badly sometimes, e.g. on a slant and go route by TED GINN JR of all people.

Revis is a great young player, but Charles Woodson >>>

Comment

Lewis getting the coach of the year doesn't bother me. You take a pathetic 4-11-1 team to 10-6 and first in your division....beating Pitt 2x, Baltimore 2x, and Green Bay. They lost a fluky game to Denver in the season opener too...should have been 11-5.

Comment

Working...
          X