Collapse
No announcement yet.

The correct Top 10 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of these are really funny lol you can really see who fanboys and bashers are

Comment

1.mayweather
      2.marquez
      3.ward
      4.donaire
      5.martinez
      6.pacquiao
      7.bradley
      8.w. klitchko
      9.mares
      10.guerrero or froch

Comment

3-5....Tweaked mine just a tiny bit, but some of these names are interchangeable anyway, so...

#1 mutha****uz, Andre Ward - 168...champ. Entire division...cleared.

2.) Donaire - Fighting often and beating solid comp...and submitting to year round testing which is to be comended if you don't have an agenda. (Also has a chance at capturing #1 spot with Rigondeaux win)

3.) Mayweather - consistently winning since Castillo , but not active enough, especially when we want him to be.

3.) Marquez- Knocked Pacquiao the **** out, but really hasn't done much since beating Katsidis.

3.) Martinez - Pavlik and Williams wins, followed by some solid, game fighters. Put on a show versus an undefeated, in his prime Chavez. About to fight another undefeated fighter in his prime on the heels of a tremendous injury. So I trolled a litte there, but he is coming off an injury and it is just a stay busy fight for his home country. Assuming the knee injury doesn't hinder him, I'd like him to face Golovkin next.
        Last edited by SCEN3RY; 04-06-2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          1.Juan Manuel Marquez
          2.Nonito Donaire
          3.Andre Ward
          4.Floyd Mayweather
          5.Abner Mares
          6.Sergio Martinez
          7.Brian Viloria
          8.Manny Pacquiao
          9.Carl Froch
          10.Wlad Klitschko
          haha hell yea hey i don't have a problem with marquez being number 1 he's number 1 on mine **** could care what people say

Comment

1. Donaire
            2. Pacquiao
            3. Ward
            4. JMM
            5. Froch
            6. Martinez
            7. Wlad
            8. Bradley
            9. Mares
            10. Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              How could marquez be number 1, HOW? From knocking out a person who was split a number one spot with the guy who dominated Marquez. No F-ing way, lol you guys are clowns. Sure he climbed but there are branches left. Gtfo
              You're a clown Mayweather didn't make weight his win vs Marquez is meaningless

Comment

Never heard of this "Viloria" cat.. Oh he's a flyweight? lol

Comment

Working...
                X