Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Discusses Retirement Plan, Career Goals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My god...this Amir Khan swears he's amazing. Can't wait to see this chump Khanne'd again.

Comment

I am still trying to figure out what Khan has accomplished to even start to think about. Best win was Judah and we all know Judah likes to quit.

Got knocked out twice now and would be 3 times if Maidana was a decent finisher.

Any time he fights a skilled person that can punch he is pretty much guaranteed to get knocked out. That is why he fights guys that are B+ level fighters which looks good on his record but are light punchers. Even if he were to go back down to 135 he gets rolled by broner easy.

I am trying to figure out why there are so many people on here that treat Khan like a future HOF and ATG when he has proven he cannot even get into the top 10 p4p because he keeps loosing everytime he fights a dangerous fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
        You know you a clown when you need special effects to get your point accross... No but a certified G by the name of Marco Antonio Barrera lost to a journeyman fighter by the name of Junior Jones not once but TWICE! I can keep going with many more... You seem a little on the "I sat in the same class all day during highschool" side of things so let me exlpain: Great fighters have lost fights early in their careers and went on to have great careers. Wll that be Khan? who knows since his career is not over yet. Nobody is comparing anything only idiot who did that was you.

I made a statement about something factual and yet to be proven. Hey where can I download some cute graphics from? Stick to that cuz boxing clearly aint u.
        You compared Khan losing to Prescott and Garcia with Hearns losing to Leonard and Hagler. If you had used a different fighter I wouldn't have reacted the same way, obviously. Of course there are fighters who lost to journeymen and went on to become great but Tommy freaking Hearns is NOT one of them. See I had to put you on the spot and expose your stupidity for you to go back to the drawing board and come up with a better comparison. You should thank me, I'm forcing you to raise your game. Just remember, great posters have been schooled like that early in their careers and went on to have great careers. Will that be you? Who knows...

Comment

If you are making plans for retirement you need to just get out of the game now. Moron.

Comment

They all say that Amir, very few are able to stick to it. I wish him good luck in that pursuit though.

Comment

will yall stop overrating this Matthysse dude geeesh now all of a sudden he's become a chatroom legend stop it!
              Lucas Matthysse is probably the most underrated fighter in the division you moron,the fact that Khan is shouting about cleaning up the 140 weight class and getting a rematch with Garcia when he hasnt even beaten the best yet is why I brought his name up.Matthysse is mandatory for Garcia but somehow Khan will skip him to a title shot by beating Carlos Molina does that make sense to you??....

Your obviously not intelligent enough to see the point I was trying to make,but hey.....

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                You compared Khan losing to Prescott and Garcia with Hearns losing to Leonard and Hagler. If you had used a different fighter I wouldn't have reacted the same way, obviously. Of course there are fighters who lost to journeymen and went on to become great but Tommy freaking Hearns is NOT one of them. See I had to put you on the spot and expose your stupidity for you to go back to the drawing board and come up with a better comparison. You should thank me, I'm forcing you to raise your game. Just remember, great posters have been schooled like that early in their careers and went on to have great careers. Will that be you? Who knows...
                Well said man,comparing Amir Khan to Thomas Hearns is criminal.I also read someone comparing him to Marco Antonio Barrera aswell.If Khan accomplishes even a quarter of what those two guys did in his career hel be lucky.Know your ****ing boxing before you start making outlandish statements like that.These kind of remarks are probably the main reason Amir Khan is one of the most delusional fighters in boxing.

Comment

Khan is done

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                  How about you fight Lucas Matthysse in your next fight Khan,get yourself violently knocked out and then retire...do yourself a favor
                  Khan got hit by Molina with the same left hook that garcia Knocked him out with. He just got lucky Molina has no power. Khan improved nothing.

Comment

it means fans like yourself thinks every thing happens in 5 minutes. He's how old again? You do realize tons of great fighters had losses early on right? If not i got a great dvd that offer great insight on the history of boxing...stocking stuffer for you maybe?

And to my knowledge he technically has only 1 lost at 40 since we later found out about pederson but that's neither here or there, the bottom line is there's still ton to do at the divsion and if he feels confident he can "run through" the division then god bless him. How does being conifdent reek of arrogance? I guess you set your goals to the heights of a car celing then...smh
                    1 loss????????

Prescott

ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      I see my point flew over your head like a G6 so this conversation is nullen void. Great Poster? Nah you can have the "tallest midget in the circus" claim and as a FYI don't use the word "freaking" makes u sound like a 12 year old little girl. What's next you downloading One Direction screensavers?

Comment

Working...
                      X