Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye Now Selling Himself With Naked Buttocks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    The Klitschko's have no room to talk about naked pictures~
    What are you talking about? Klitschko's what? If that was meant to be plural, then you're some damn moron.

Don't think I'd want to swim without some sort of coverage...lakes have fish...some might just be too hungry...

Comment

I must say Hayes buttocks are sublime.

No ****.

Comment

Lol hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
          Vitali will do anything but fight Haye.

Look at those disgusting Klitschkos, selling themselves with their nakedness.

Comment

Vitali has been name dropping Haye more, recently, then the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
              Vitali will do anything but fight Haye.

yea it doesnt get any worse than that..can someone honestly tell me why this picture was taken? in what world would this picture be ok?

Comment

In what otherwise appears to be a dreadful show, Haye is rather hilarious.

Even when doing those challenge things, his smugness is funny. Seems like the Klit's are paying more attention to Haye recently than he is them, which is promising.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                  yea it doesnt get any worse than that..can someone honestly tell me why this picture was taken? in what world would this picture be ok?
                  San Francisco

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                    Normally it would be sad for a boxer to be reduced to a reality tv star. But because David Haye is an a*shole, it is funny.
                    He's a real twat on this show, unfortunately his arrogance isn't just for boxing, it's for real.

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Even when doing those challenge things, his smugness is funny.
                    Come on, when is smugness ever funny? I thought the boastfulness was just for boxing but it appears the guy is genuinely conceited.

Nigel Benn was great on this show, very real and down to earth.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 11-20-2012, 05:15 AM.

Comment

I might watch the show. Hunger does give me headaches and I lose my happiness and get quiet.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X