No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I Want To Return - Wipe Out 147, 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I Want To Return - Wipe Out 147, 154

Former welterweight champion Victor Ortiz (29-4-2, 22KOs) is hungry to return. Ortiz has been sidelined since the June TKO loss to Josesito Lopez. Ortiz, who was ahead on the scorecards, was stopped in nine rounds after suffering a broken jaw. The injury was severe and Ortiz had to undergo surgery.

Ortiz is still going through the healing process. He wants to return by the first half of 2013. Currently the boxer landed a movie role and has a few opportunities outside of the sport. Ortiz, who resides in California, flew to New York to watch some of his friends compete at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

danny will kill ortiz at 147

Comment

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
      danny will kill ortiz at 147
      I think ortiz is a bitch but Danny got nothing for ortiz.

Comment

good luck with that vic.

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        I think ortiz is a bitch but Danny got nothing for ortiz.
        somebody's heart broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
          good luck with that vic.

somebody's heart broken.
          Man its no way that little scrawny guy gonna hang with Ortiz. Ortiz is way bigger, faster, and stronger. Southpaw too. Imagine Danny in the ring reffing the Ortiz, Berto fight. Just imagining that, makes me think he may get caught while their exchanging and get knocked out easily. Danny fights these guys and times them with very unimpressive punches. I dont know how he does it, but it wont continue. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
            good luck with that vic.

somebody's heart broken.
            sure buddy.

Comment

I actually think, Vic would kick off in Garcia's ass. Victor is one of those dudes that keeps having great fights when he has to and then loses big the next outing. If they fight, I'm betting on Vic even though I really don't care for Ortiz.

Comment

There aren't many more entertaining fighters than Ortiz out there. He's very unpredictable.

Comment

So Lopez had nothing for Ortiz lol Ortiz is good but nothing special kid has no heart his biggest win is against a hype job in berto Danny would beat him

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    So Lopez had nothing for Ortiz lol Ortiz is good but nothing special kid has no heart his biggest win is against a hype job in berto Danny would beat him
                    I know you always taking the Puerto Rican side on about almost every fight but I'm actually curious to know what your prediction will be in a JUANMA vs VAZQUEZ jr Showdown if it gets done early next year?

Comment

Working...
                    X