Shogun vs Henderson might've been the best fight ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shogun vs Henderson might've been the best fight ever

No threads yet?
    Anyway for those of you who saw this live, you gotta agree. What a dramatic well rounded fight. Both guys hurting eachother badly many times, showing incredible heart and chins throughout the fight and showing great technique both standing AND on the ground. And all this for 5 rounds long.

At the end I didn't really care who won(I'm not a fan of either) I was just happy enough to witness this. I think the right decision was made.

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
    No threads yet?
    Anyway for those of you who saw this live, you gotta agree. What a dramatic well rounded fight. Both guys hurting eachother badly many times, showing incredible heart and chins throughout the fight and showing great technique both standing AND on the ground. And all this for 5 rounds long.

At the end I didn't really care who won(I'm not a fan of either) I was just happy enough to witness this. I think the right decision was made.
    open your eyes there is another thread

Comment

Just noticed that other "fawking" thread. No worries, this fight deserves more than one "fawking" thread anyway.

Comment

Shogun was a warrior in that fight!

Still, right decision IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
          No threads yet?

everybody i was with thought the fight sucked and really lacked a whole lot of technique...shogun is always gassing and its getting annoying

Comment

Working...
          X