Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum kicked off Gabriel Montoya from conference call over drug testing question!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I know that moron, but he's not part of team Pac

So what did Ariza say?
    he directed the question at jmm. pay attention derp.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      What did Ariza say about his S&C coach?

Plus why is he bringing up conte?
      I have no idea.

Conte was the one who started this whole mess. He should of just kept his mouth shut because all this does is make everyone look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        FINALLY a journalist with some balls!!!

Why has it taken someone so damn long to get Arum by the scruff of the neck and question him directly. So many other journalist fanny about, they let Manny and Arum tell a story and they haven't got the balls to question what they say.

Their **** smells just like yours, never forget that. They can be multi millionaires and celebrities but they are just mere humans. Hopefully more journalist follow suit and we can nail Mayweather and Pac down rather then take sides and let the ****ers squirm and spread confusion
        Nobody questioned Arum directly....he got kicked off for trolling Marqeuz

Comment

if more journalist had pushed for pac to take the test we might have got may v pac

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
            I have no idea.

Conte was the one who started this whole mess. He should of just kept his mouth shut because all this does is make everyone look bad.
            ive read ariza's quotes, none off them are suggesting jmm is on peds

"I would never get my guy that big that fast because you never know how they're going to respond to carrying that kind of weight when it comes to a fight,"

"Yeah, he really looks good," he said in an interview with FightHype. "My understanding is he has a good team."

"So what's the option, come in there as big as you can, as strong as you can, bang it out as hard as you can for three rounds, hopefully, catch him cold and get lucky, because outside of that, you're not going to beat him (Pacquiao). You're not going to beat him any other way," Ariza said.

thats what ive fouond for now......exactly how people interpret that as ped accusations, i have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Conte has nothing to do with bob arum or pac-jmm III. I didn't hear what Ariza said all I saw was an interview where it stated Ariza refused to speculate about Angels past...
              Ariza stated that he already went up against Conte and beat him so Heredia would be no problem... an implication.

Comment

Working...
              X