Katt Williams Not Sorry For His Mexico Rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katt Williams is a G!

Comment

This is what I don't understand. Yes, I know I talk ***** or troll, but here is a serious question. Why didn't the Mexicans and Chicanos walk out of the show? Or at least rush him? Is this how Mexicans in Arizona are?..... Pussiies? I know for a damn fact that the Mexicans/Chicanos in L.A wouldn't let that slide. I grew up with a lot and you guys have a lot of pride. Which is cool. Cali Mexicans are always the downest. These guys will fightfor their cause. Man, that place was packed with Mexicans and no said sai shyt. All I know if this nikkka said something fd up about whites, id rush the nikkka.

Katt said: if you dont like it... Gtfo. I mean, we have Ricans, Italians, Irish, etc. waiving their flags with pride and people dont talk *****, but when it has to do with a Mexican.. Its hell. Katt crossed the line. If I was a Mexican, id show this to a cartel, but then again... Cartels have bigger business to worry instead of a base head nikkka. He still needs to get checked.

Now, where is Floyds dungeon.....

Comment

puto. the right mexicans were not in the crowd. and no we aint *******. pince malias.. **** off.

Comment

Kat to me got away with something a white comedian would have never got away with if he was talking that way about blacks.

If dude was heckling him, that's fine go off on him but do you need to insult an entire race of people?

Kat is an uncle tom, he talks **** about America and white people all the time and all of a sudden now he's Mr. Patriot......give me a fukin break.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
            a mexican born mexican that acts like a ****** is worse.
            Que?!?! Lo siento, no hablo ingles.

Originally posted by SiCaRiO13 View Post
            Katt Williams is a G!
            Green K sent.

Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post
            This is what I don't understand. Yes, I know I talk ***** or troll, but here is a serious question. Why didn't the Mexicans and Chicanos walk out of the show? Or at least rush him? Is this how Mexicans in Arizona are?..... Pussiies? I know for a damn fact that the Mexicans/Chicanos in L.A wouldn't let that slide. I grew up with a lot and you guys have a lot of pride. Which is cool. Cali Mexicans are always the downest. These guys will fightfor their cause. Man, that place was packed with Mexicans and no said sai shyt. All I know if this nikkka said something fd up about whites, id rush the nikkka.

Katt said: if you dont like it... Gtfo. I mean, we have Ricans, Italians, Irish, etc. waiving their flags with pride and people dont talk *****, but when it has to do with a Mexican.. Its hell. Katt crossed the line. If I was a Mexican, id show this to a cartel, but then again... Cartels have bigger business to worry instead of a base head nikkka. He still needs to get checked.

Now, where is Floyds dungeon.....
            I don't understand why cats on here are trippin'. Kat has joked about how hard working Mexicans are and how lazy blacks are.

None of the cats on here live in Mexico or do a goddamn thing for Mexicans or Mexico. USA doesn't belong to the USA.

IF an American said fuck MExico in Mexico you have every right to dis him and Americans. Kat did just that, a stupid Chicano disrespected his home and KAt responded. That's how I see it!

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
              Que?!?! Lo siento, no hablo ingles.

Green K sent.

I don't understand why cats on here are trippin'. Kat has joked about how hard working Mexicans are and how lazy blacks are.

None of the cats on here live in Mexico or do a goddamn thing for Mexicans or Mexico. USA doesn't belong to the USA.

IF an American said fuck MExico in Mexico you have every right to dis him and Americans. Kat did just that, a stupid Chicano disrespected his home and KAt responded. That's how I see it!

who cares about the loyalty part? that was only part of the rant.

He implied Mexicans from Mexico were cowards for not fighting for Calidornia.
              and he made fun of Mexicans by implying we were the modern slaves.
              Which implies a superiority.

he didn't say it jokingly.

kinda funny people only concentrated in the most meaningless part of the rant

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                who cares about the loyalty part? that was only part of the rant.

He implied Mexicans from Mexico were cowards for not fighting for Calidornia.
                and he made fun of Mexicans by implying we were the modern slaves.

Which implies a superiority.

he didn't say it jokingly.

kinda funny people only concentrated in the most meaningless part of the rant
                True, but he only said that after someone said, fuck America. KAt may be an ignorant mother fucker but it makes perfect sense to me why he would clown on all Mexicans.

I'm not saying what that what KAt said was okay--all I'm saying is that someone else started trash talking.

Comment

Working...
                X