Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YES! Quillin's last days as a paper champ are numbered!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
    He's been fighting and winning against better opposition than who Quillin been fighting.
    Calm down, his two biggest wins are Uzcategui and Edwards... and they're kind of in a how good are they mode.

Edwards lost to Stevenson and I think Smith... but recently he's put up a fight and even murked Jack with the same punch that could've kO'd Korobov.

Uzcategui... we don't know how good he is yet. He put up a decent showing, but his best win is against David Lopez...I think his name was...

Comment

• I can't get past how poor Quillin looked against Konecny. Maybe Konecny just has a great chin because Quillin's power did nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        I can't get past how poor Quillin looked against Konecny. Maybe Konecny just has a great chin because Quillin's power did nothing.
        Normally Quillin shows very good power. Not sure what to make of that fight, off night, noy inspired, who knows. Dude has legit power though I think Thats pretty clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          Normally Quillin shows very good power. Not sure what to make of that fight, off night, noy inspired, who knows. Dude has legit power though I think Thats pretty clear.
          Maybe his power is overrated.

Only 2 KO's in his last 5... and Rosado was begging to Continue. Before that they build him up on the amount of KD's he's gotten...but he couldn't even KD a small guy like Gavin Reese who's style is to keep his head down and plow forward

Comment

• Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
            Maybe his power is overrated.

Only 2 KO's in his last 5... and Rosado was begging to Continue. Before that they build him up on the amount of KD's he's gotten...but he couldn't even KD a small guy like Gavin Reese who's style is to keep his head down and plow forward
            He obviously has power. Knocked down Rosado, Guerrero four times till KO, N'dam six times and Winky Wright once. Konecny has never been stopped in 55 fights or whatever so might be dude just has a very good chin idk.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              Yea, about to DL that now.

Comment

• So Jacobs and Quillin might try to unify even though purse bids were ordered. I hope the WBO did what they did with Pirog and strip Quillin if he unifies

Comment

• He's Chocolate's co-manager....so either we getting a deal or we going to purse bids

Comment

• Well, I wasn't wrong. He just went from Paper champ to chump faster than I thought

Comment

• Lost a lot more than a big payday and a belt

Comment

Working...
                      X