Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for? | Timothy Bradley vs. Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Alexander to win,I believe he will win.But part of it is because the man had 1 bad fight & everyone is quick to call him garbage.That's not fair given the division he fights at.Bradley got dropped twice by Holt.Khan was already ko'd,plus Maidana hurt him terribly.Maidana himself had tough fights with Kotelnik & Khan,but the only 140lb elite everyone wants to **** on is Alexander.

Alexander does not only throw 1-2's.He has a great uppercut & hooks too.This fight will be slammin,Alexander will win in close fight & I hope he gets the respect he deserves.

Comment

I'm going for the underdog in Alexander.

Comment

Neither. Just hoping to see a good fight with a good decision (assuming it gets that far).

Comment

Timmeh is one opn my favorite boxers, I'll be rooting hard for him.

Comment

No love for devon? I've got to co-sign DJ BUSHBABY on everything he said. One badfight and people are writing him off. Ill be rooting for Dev.

Comment

Originally posted by -J- View Post
              No love for devon? I've got to co-sign DJ BUSHBABY on everything he said. One badfight and people are writing him off. Ill be rooting for Dev.
              I have to laugh every time I hear someone say one bad fight..Other then the Witter fight I was not impressed by Devon..The only reason that was impressive was because it was my second time seeing him and he looked better then the last time I seen him..I always said Bradley beats Devon but the reason I feel more strongly on the matter now is this..

Devon has not gotten better from fight to fight,he looks damn near the same in each fight I saw him in,there is no real progress in his skill set..I don't see him getting better in one fight(the biggest one of his life at that)this is why real fans always knew Devon would not beat Bradley,he has not shown anything new to his game..If you would have ask who would win this fight after the Urango fight damn near the whole site would have said Devon trust me I been battling about this fight for a while now,but after the Kottie fight something became clear Devon fights the same way every fight nothing new to the table..

In order for Devon to win this fight he will have to be as smart as Bradley in the ring that's not an easy task,it also means the lil mistakes he makes can not be made this is also asking a alot in one fight..This is boxing and every fighter on any night has a chance to make history and be great so I give Devon a chance but imo it's very slim..
              Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 01-17-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Bradley. I like his story. Always have.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  BoxingScene members have made Bradley the favourite to come out on top in the fight against Alexander. But who do you want to win?
                  It seems to me that HBO is siding with Alexander though and made thats because he's got age (23) on his side, but I just dont see it right now... Its just Bradley's time. He's more advanced than this kid as he should be...

Comment

I want Bradley to win, im a fan the guy has a great attitude and an enjoyable style but most of all i just want to see a good fight! I also think Tim will win and if anyone who thinks otherwise fancys a bet, big or small just pm me ok

Comment

Bradley has grown on me. His willingness to fight the best swings makes me like him a lot.

I really don't know enough about Alexander, I saw the Urango fight which was close until he landed a brilliant punch. I also saw the Kotelnik fight which I thought he probably lost. I don't think I've caught him at his best. But I certainly can't pick him against someone as versatile as Bradley has proved himself to be - not at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                      X