No announcement yet.

what is tunneys obsession

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
    The reason why people hate Tunney so much is because of his love for and defense of Wladimir, a good fighter with a boring style in a dead division.

Tunney, admittedly, used to annoy me with his defense of Wlad, but he's really not that terrible of a Klit fan. There are worse ones out there.
    he puts you on ignore if you disagree with him-what a great fan

Comment

This is what he said about me for making posting a report about Haye.

Davros sucks on David Haye's scrotum.

No matter how much of a jackass Haye is, regardless of what he does, we have Davros apologizing for him over and over again in NSB.

Davros seems like Haye's mother, with all his unconditional love.

Haye can do no wrong in the eyes of the man who loves him most!

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
        with big guys? i dont get it,they are generally less entertaining and less skilled than guys at,say,welterweight.
        does he just love big guys or is it the fact that most eastern-european boxers are in the higher weightclasses?
        bit of both imo!
        The Heavyweight title is the biggest prize in Sport and a lot of the contenders are Champions happen to be white.

Strange though because Tunney is not European.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
          Tunney seems like an alright poster imo, he just likes the European Heavyweights, no prob with that, we all have our preferences. Most of the time i'll support British fighters against others.

Isn't Klitschko2009 just Wlad_Owns? Cos they say exactly the same robotic garbage?
          Yes, Klitschko2009 IS Wlad_Ownz. His Wlad_Ownz account was banned and like the proverbial "bad penny" he turns up yet again with yet another nuthugging ID.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
            This is what he said about me for making posting a report about Haye.
            Thats a load of bollox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Haye the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.

Comment

Wtf that Klitschko 2009 cant be Tunney? that guy is a total dick head, Tunney seems quite Good tho apart from his slight obsession with David haye.

Comment

Working...
              X