No announcement yet.

Hopkins-Calzaghe - who won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komodo View Post
    Calzaghe landed more punches on B-Hop than any other fighter. It was a close fight and it's not like Calzaghe got a home town decision. For me he won that fight on workrate alone.

Leave the past in the past or use the search function to look at the relavent threads on this fight since opinions are to this day so divided on the matter.
    dude no he didn't. his sissy slaps missed but he got credit anyway. exactly like in my sig. proof right there that cant be denied.

And then after a close on slappy pussed out of a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
      The only skills Hop has better than anyone are faking injury, throwing low blows and just generally fighting dirty. His fights against Joe, RJJ2 and Dawson are an absolute disgrace to the sport. How anyone can support such a dirty cheating "fighter" (in quotes cause fighting is that last thing he does) is beyond me. Look how many times he faked injury against Joe and RJJ. If he had any belief in his fighting abilities he wouldn't rely on conning the ref/judges to secure victory.

Obviously Joe's dad will tell him to go for the ko cause the world knows what happens when you fight someone in their back yard. You wouldn't have seen this from Enzo in the past cause Joe never had any close fights, and they were all in Europe anyways so he never had to worry about a hometown robbery.

Much obliged.
      please bro you're a nobody. you dont know what hurt and what didn't. u probably never had a fiht in your life. you probably cry when someone yells at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        please bro you're a nobody. you dont know what hurt and what didn't. u probably never had a fiht in your life. you probably cry when someone yells at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          dude no he didn't. his sissy slaps missed but he got credit anyway. exactly like in my sig. proof right there that cant be denied.

And then after a close on slappy pussed out of a rematch
          lol Joe's had alot of problem with his left hand during his career hence the b1tch slaps.

I dont know how compubox works but they had him landing more shots on B-hop than any one since.

Like I said for me Calzaghe won that fight purely on workrate. It was a close fight which could have gone either way and there wouldn't have been any complaints from my side.

Comment

Working...
          X