No announcement yet.

Ortiz's tattoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz's tattoo

Wasn't it cool? I wonder what it means, must be something Aztec tribal stuff.

it says Ortiz if u look closely.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
      Thanks, didn't really look closely, was too preoccupied with the fight.

Comment

If that says Ortiz then his artist is crap. Personally I think tribal tattoos are pretty cool, but I kind of believe that unless it has some relation to your heritage you shouldnt have one, meaning white guys probably shouldn't have them. Keep in mind I'm a white guy who from 17 to 21 wanted a tribal. Never got it. Still kind of want one in a way, but I just know down the road I'll be like "wtf was I thinking".

Comment

i think its to cover up his old ortiz tat

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
              If that says Ortiz then his artist is crap. Personally I think tribal tattoos are pretty cool, but I kind of believe that unless it has some relation to your heritage you shouldnt have one, meaning white guys probably shouldn't have them. Keep in mind I'm a white guy who from 17 to 21 wanted a tribal. Never got it. Still kind of want one in a way, but I just know down the road I'll be like "wtf was I thinking".
              White guys should have Celtic cross/shamrock, Thor's hammer, Perun's sign. Perun was the god of thunder in Slavic mythology, so I'd get that tattoo if I was a boxer since I'm Slavic.

Comment

Aye, it's a cover up of his old Ortiz tat.

Looks lame.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X