Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan says Ronda Rousey beats Floyd in an MMA match.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just in:

Kobe beats Floyd in a basketball game
    Nadal beats Floyd in a tennis match
    Phelps beats Floyd in swimming
    Joe is an idiot

Comment

Most of you who are calling bull**** on Rogan's opinion have never wrestled/grappled before with an elite grappler. I've practiced the arts of boxing and bjj and let me tell you something, if they get a hold of you, your punches aren't worth ****. Especially if you don't know what you're doing down there. If Floyd were to catch Ronda or anyone before they got to him he "may" be able to knock them out or stop them but 9 times out of 10, they will just grab him and manipulate his body in ways he doesn't understand. You guys sound like boxing groupies. Boxing is not the ultimate fighting style, understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        The black guy was mad when Rogan said Ronda would beat Floyd.

Kellerman was honest, he agreed Rousey would win.
        Max Kellerman knows fighting styles Marcellus Wiley wasn't even that good of a football player that's why he wasn't in the NFL long.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          That's how you know UFC is dying. Name dropping boxers
          Is it really? They signed a big deal with FOX recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            The black guy was mad when Rogan said Ronda would beat Floyd.

Kellerman was honest, he agreed Rousey would win.
            Max Kellerman is a beta male. He loves kissing womens' asses.

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

She would not be able to close the distance to get a takedown.

Bottom line is Floyd would,and I mean this literally,would probably kill her if they fought.
            Pretty much this. Ronda could never close the distance on a guy that moves like Floyd. 1 right hand from Floyd would end the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SalvaDominicano View Post
              Most of you who are calling bull**** on Rogan's opinion have never wrestled/grappled before with an elite grappler. I've practiced the arts of boxing and bjj and let me tell you something, if they get a hold of you, your punches aren't worth ****. Especially if you don't know what you're doing down there. If Floyd were to catch Ronda or anyone before they got to him he "may" be able to knock them out or stop them but 9 times out of 10, they will just grab him and manipulate his body in ways he doesn't understand. You guys sound like boxing groupies. Boxing is not the ultimate fighting style, understand that.
              Trust me, I understand the dynamics of style clashes, but we're talking about a female here. Ronda couldn't take a professional male boxers's punch if her life depended on it. Literally and figuratively.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                dude it would never even go to a clinch, i know for a fact one right hand from floyd will put her away and i guarantee it.
                LMAO. She'd get check hooked into oblivion. Look at this!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Is it really? They signed a big deal with FOX recently.
                  It was snapped in half along with Silvas leg

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                    Max Kellerman knows fighting styles Marcellus Wiley wasn't even that good of a football player that's why he wasn't in the NFL long.
                    Yeah I agree. Though Rogan was kind of talking b/s about Floyd's hands and him not being a KO artist. If he lands flush on Rousey, imo it's lights out. At very least she'd be badly hurt.

Comment

In a MMA fight? Of course, she only has to bend down and go to the legs. I doubt Mayweather has any kind of defence for any kind of attack on his lower body.

Comment

Working...
                      X