Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Rounds Would Margarito Last With Prime Mosley/Trinidad ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With or without the plaster wraps?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      With or without the plaster wraps?
      who tito? i think even with tito's illegal wraps he still gets stopped. but i mean hell all 3 of them are cheaters. mosley is the only one who went into the ring cheating though, where as margarito and tito were stopped before they could get in

Comment

Tito beats Margarito down in less than 6 rounds, theres nothing Margarito had or have that would trouble trinidad at all!! none!!

Comment

True. Tito is a great inside fighter

Comment

Margarito's style would be perfect for Tito. A come forward brawler with no head movement or defense would ensure that Tito's left hook would be landing all night. It would be similar to the Campas fight with Marg lasting a couple more rounds.

And seeing as a past prime Mosley was knocking Margarito around the ring before finally stopping him, and think it's safe to say that a young, prime, roided up Shane would handle him with ease.

Comment

Margarito gets sodimized by both.

Comment

Tito might kill that bum; Shane would probaly beat him a rd or two earlier

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                  the 1999 versions? Would he make it past 6 rounds? Thats a tough one
                  Would Margarito be Primed or the wash up version that Roidosley fought. Would Mosley be clean or on Roids specify your question would Trinidad have cast wraps or clean wraps. Mosley without Roids ain't shyt so I pick a Prime Margarito to win Margarito vs Trinidad both prime I would pick Margarito due to the knock downs Trinidad always got knock down and a prime Margarito before the Cotto bout never went down. Margarito would at least have 2 or 3 10 to 8 round thats why I pick Margarito cause Margarito ain't no Yori Boy Campus

Comment

I don't even want think about what marg's face would look like.

Comment

I think Margarito would give Tito problems, maybe even beat him. Prime for prime Margarito had the stamina, jaw & size to bother Tito. In Tito's hayday, he was 1 of the biggest welterweights. But he was chinny early. He wouldn't enjoy his usual size advantage. The only question I'd pose for Margarito is if his chin would withstand Tito's power after Tito got up from the kd I'm sure he would suffer early.

Comment

Working...
                      X