Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., Roach Open Media Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i always knew this dude didn't want the fight and by the look of these photos it shows.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      How great would that be? Dude comes in 3 pounds overweight, 20-50K per pound penalty and Sergio dominates him anyway. He looks like he is taking this fight as a joke, I think he is really worried inside and knows he is going to get it handed to him. Best play is to act like you were moving up in weight anyway and that you didn't bother training....explains the loss and goes along with your next move.
      Worked for Broner. That would be awesome if he does get dominated overweight though

Comment

I use google chrome browser...I went into the app store & downloaded an extension that blocks pop ups & another that does not allow adds to appear on pages. I don't get any of the garbage BS puts on the pages & in the forums.

Comment

Everybody might as well start betting on how much he's gonna weigh in at. I'm guessing in the 164-165 range.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            Everybody might as well start betting on how much he's gonna weigh in at. I'm guessing in the 164-165 range.
            If he pulls a Broner, he better not get any special treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              He will. It wouldnt surprise me if a stipulation in the contract says if he comes in at X amount of lbs over that the fight will go on.

Comment

He's going to take advantage of every trick in the book watch...
                Last edited by AvoidDisaster; 08-30-2012, 11:17 PM.

Comment

I hope not but money talk's plus Martinez really has true hate for Chavez. I can see Martinez taking the extra money for the fight to continue at any weight just to get the chance to knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
                    I use google chrome browser...I went into the app store & downloaded an extension that blocks pop ups & another that does not allow adds to appear on pages. I don't get any of the garbage BS puts on the pages & in the forums.
                    wow i just downloaded it after seeing ur reply on the thread bad ass

seems like chavez been partying in LA a lot but we still 2 weeks away i expect conditioning to start anytime lol, game plan down now get in shape dude

Comment

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
                      Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                      wow i just downloaded it after seeing ur reply on the thread bad ass

seems like chavez been partying in LA a lot but we still 2 weeks away i expect conditioning to start anytime lol, game plan down now get in shape dude

HA HA I did too!! You the man mistermartin thanx for the info, I wish I would have did this years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X