No announcement yet.

What Seems To Be The Cause?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Seems To Be The Cause?

i dont know if y'all experience this but... for 3 months i have been on the gym consistently. so far i am happy with how things worked. i lost weight and got the target weight i want. but lately i just lost focus. i only go to the gym twice a week and my diet has somewhat changed. been eating some junk lately. it's not that im not interested anymore cuz my plan for the following months is to gain lean muscle since i reached my goal of losing weight. i just dont know why i lost the fire into going right now.

is it common that maybe i needed to take time off for a bit?

The cause is you. Don't take time off IMO, hard work and dedication got you where you are now so don't expect to accomplish any other goals without that.

Comment

Originally posted by snakehandler7 View Post
      The cause is you. Don't take time off IMO, hard work and dedication got you where you are now so don't expect to accomplish any other goals without that.
      im not taking a time off. i dont want to. i have a new goal for my body but i just dont know why i lost focus.

Comment

Same is happening to me man, It didnt occur to me but im going thru a hard time emotionally, and I think its the cause...

Comment

It's your goal setting, now that you have seen results in your short term goals, You will unconsciously get lazy. You need 3month,6month 1 year time goals and need to be tweaking them every now and them.

Having several goals that are achievable and realistic will help you keep motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
            It's your goal setting, now that you have seen results in your short term goals, You will unconsciously get lazy. You need 3month,6month 1 year time goals and need to be tweaking them every now and them.

Having several goals that are achievable and realistic will help you keep motivated.
            that's actually what i am doing. my first goal for 3 months is to lose weight, learn to carry my own weight and my habits.

my next goal is to actually gain lean muscle. i guess it's like what the other poster said probably my mind is not yet focus due to some emotional problems.

Comment

Working...
            X