Comment

Where at, in Japan?

Stream anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
          Where at, in Japan?

Stream anyone?
          Super Arena, in Saitama, Japan.

And, maybe not sure yet. Give me a couple hours to see whats up.

Comment

I've never heard of these guys before, are they good?

Comment

Originally posted by PBF P4P KING View Post
              What Time

all 3 brothers will be fighting. btw, they trained in our gym for their first month of preparation

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                I've never heard of these guys before, are they good?
                Daiki Kameda is the WBA Flyweight title holder, he is awkward out of the 3 I would say he is the less skilled. And, out of the 3 he is the least one I like. However, even though he is awkward it is effective. If you watch him fight he might not seem much but his style works for him.

Koki Kameda he was the WBC Flyweight title holder. But, he lost the belt to veteran Pongsaklek Wonjongkam. He has fast hands, he is good, he got skills. He is kind of flashy. He is fighting for the WBA regular bantamweight belt. After the Wonjongkam fight he skipped 2 divisions and will campaign at 118.

Tomoki Kameda is the youngest brother at 19. He is a prospect don't know much about his style. I just know he had very close close fight against another prospect in his last fight. They call him "El Mexicanito" because he has fought the majority of his 16 fights in Mexico. And, has ties with Saul Alvarez promotional company.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                  all 3 brothers will be fighting. btw, they trained in our gym for their first month of preparation
                  Did you meet them?

How are they attitude like? I heard a lot of stories about them.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Daiki Kameda is the WBA Flyweight title holder, he is awkward out of the 3 I would say he is the less skilled. And, out of the 3 he is the least one I like. However, even though he is awkward it is effective. If you watch him fight he might not seem much but his style works for him.

Koki Kameda he was the WBC Flyweight title holder. But, he lost the belt to veteran Pongsaklek Wonjongkam. He has fast hands, he is good, he got skills. He is kind of flashy. He is fighting for the WBA regular bantamweight belt. After the Wonjongkam fight he skipped 2 divisions and will campaign at 118.

Tomoki Kameda is the youngest brother at 19. He is a prospect don't know much about his style. I just know he had very close close fight against another prospect in his last fight. They call him "El Mexicanito" because he has fought the majority of his 16 fights in Mexico. And, has ties with Saul Alvarez promotional company.
                    Also Alvarez trainer Eddy Reynoso has been in the corner of both Koki and Daiki the last few fights. NOt sure how much he trains them.

Comment

Working...
                    X