(Pics) Cotto at the airport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boricua19355c View Post
    ok...........
    All Im saying is that cotto looks confident and eager to prove himself in the ring. Cotto wins by Ko hands down
    How does a picture of Cotto at the airport tell you that he's "eager to prove himself in the ring". I agree he wins by KO, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
      How does a picture of Cotto at the airport tell you that he's "eager to prove himself in the ring". I agree he wins by KO, no doubt.
      You cant tell lol look at his face in the first picture it just radiating with Confidence,because Cotto knows what challenge awaits him and he's ready. It running threw his mind that he fights feb21. Cotto: I'm not at the airport for no reason Im here to get on a plane land in Madison Square Garden and take it to Jennings,and prove to the boxing world that Margarito didnt take to much out of me. Thats in his mindset
      Last edited by SlickRikki; 02-15-2009, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua19355c View Post
        You cant tell lol look at his face in the first picture it just radiating with Confidence,because Cotto knows what challenge awaits him and he's ready. It running threw his mind that he fights feb21. Cotto: I'm not at the airport for no reason Im here to get on a plane land in Madison Square and take it to Jennings,and prove to the boxing world Margarito didnt take to much out of me.
        That's Cotto's face. Pretty sure he always looks like that.

Comment

That's Cotto's face. Pretty sure he always looks like that.
          lol of course thats his face and that never changes,but im talking about emotions.That his serious you dont have a chance face.... Ive seen glances of him in puerto rico where he's been happy and smiles alot more with more emotion.
          Last edited by SlickRikki; 02-15-2009, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
            He best not board that plane,there is a jennings waiting for him in new york!
            Cotto is going to tear Jennings apart

Comment

yeah. It's like i've always said. "you can tell whether a man is ready to win, by pictures of him at the airport".
              that's cotto's face. Pretty sure he always looks like that.
              ---
              hahaha!!!

Comment

I might be going to the fight so hopefully Cotto puts on a show.

Comment

he looks really pale and skinny

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                    Cotto is thinking in this picture.

Comment

his wife is fat

Comment

Working...
                      X