Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are people so suprised/acting like julie is a good judge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are people so suprised/acting like julie is a good judge?

she really sucks i've seen her turn in **** cards all the time like malik scott or the worst when she robbed sergio martinez in his first fight with P Williams .
    Just because shes Harold daughter doesn't mean **** he is a mediocre judge himself . any other notable Lederman **** cards?

Martinez vs P-Will was not a robbery. That fight could've gone either way. This was a robbery though. Bradley clearly won this fight. I gave Chaves three rounds.

Comment

she had one of the robbery cards in Vazquez/Bey. she's awful. but judges with ties to figures in high places will never be held accountable.

Comment

ill give her credit she had Rigondeux vs Donaire 116-111

Comment

she also had the correct card for Dawson vs karpency (alot of respect for that) but she seems like a toss up

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            she really sucks i've seen her turn in **** cards all the time like malik scott or the worst when she robbed sergio martinez in his first fight with P Williams .
            Just because shes Harold daughter doesn't mean **** he is a mediocre judge himself . any other notable Lederman **** cards?
            she learned how to judge from her father apparently

Comment

She is a good judge, when you compare her to the rest. Every judge has bizarre cards once in a while. They're overused and could care less about what they're watching. This was a fill in the scoresheet type card for Julie. In other words, she's officially earned her stripes with that bad card.

Comment

The Martinez-Williams scorecard was fine. Her weird one was where she had a draw after 11th for Martinez-Macklin.

Comment

Working...
                X