Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward won Gold at 178 then moved down to 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    A myth? Ward outboxing Froch dont mean that he hits harder. Hopkins was knock down several times. The only other common opponent is Camou who was TKO by Ward in the third when the ref stopped the fight a bit early IMO and Pascal KO with a body punch. The only myth here is thinking that a guy that have fight career at LHW wont be affected by losing 7 extra pounds. Incredible how some of this posters talking all this ish are the guys that criticize Pac for doing it.
    Like I said on the elite level Pascal and Ward's common opponent is Dawson, and unless Froch has stated Pascal was the harder puncher I'm not the one to ASSUME something based on someone else's OPINION.

As far as Pacquiao goes, he's old news and in the past. I really could care less at this point. Hopefully he can find a fighter that can get him his 25 million "guarantee" ...

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
      Like I said on the elite level Pascal and Ward's common opponent is Dawson, and unless Froch has stated Pascal was the harder puncher I'm not the one to ASSUME something based on someone else's OPINION.

As far as Pacquiao goes, he's old news and in the past. I really could care less at this point. Hopefully he can find a fighter that can get him his 25 million "guarantee" ...:sombrero:
      What the bold had to do with the thread? Damn, there is always room for the hatred and the ignorance. I'll leave it like that because it is obvious that you lack common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        For all you guys making excuses because you picked wrong Andre Ward himself dropped down in weight and was successful among others. STOP MAKING EXCUSES! because :gay:
        Ward is basically a bigga guy beating up on smalla guys, is dat what you sayin?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dough View Post
          Ward is basically a bigga guy beating up on smalla guys, is dat what you sayin?
          haha yeah that's what I'm saying. Interpretation is everything. you spin the facts better then a republican

Comment

If Ward moves down to 160 and beats the winner of Martinez-Chavez Jr., he's picking on smaller men.

If he fights Chavez Jr. or Martinez at 168, he's picking on a bloated, blown-up, and slow middleweight.

If he fights anyone at his own weight division, he's picking on bums.

Just like Floyd, he's in a no-win situation.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              A myth? Ward outboxing Froch dont mean that he hits harder. Hopkins was knock down several times. The only other common opponent is Camou who was TKO by Ward in the third when the ref stopped the fight a bit early IMO and Pascal KO with a body punch. The only myth here is thinking that a guy that have fight career at LHW wont be affected by losing 7 extra pounds. Incredible how some of this posters talking all this ish are the guys that criticize Pac for doing it.
              It's because Pacman isn't the same complexion as them, they are racially motivated, its sad.

And those are the same ones praising Ward giving him FULL credit, they discredit Pacquiao on everything
              Last edited by hectari; 09-09-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                If Ward moves down to 160 and beats the winner of Martinez-Chavez Jr., he's picking on smaller men.

If he fights Chavez Jr. or Martinez at 168, he's picking on a bloated, blown-up, and slow middleweight.

lol and the Fl0mos uses that same logic on Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  6 years ago!!
                  At one point in time I was 8 lbs.....SO I guess it is feasible to weigh there again..

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post

Moving up? If he already cleaned 168 then 175 is the only option.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      haha yeah that's what I'm saying. Interpretation is everything. you spin the facts better then a republican
                      I jus reiterated ya statement, nuttin more. Words are powaful tings ya know and jus like dem damn courts, ya gots to be careful when you use em cause dey can come back to bites ya in da ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X