Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Roy Jones had fought Nigel Benn and Eubank in 1994 -95?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Look at the post above your's you fat, burger king loving yank.

Not nice to be tarred by the same brush is it.

not a Yank :laugh:
    and wasn't replying to you, was talking to the other guy

Comment

• Jones didnt fight these 2 for a reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        not a Yank :laugh:
        and wasn't replying to you, was talking to the other guy
        oh well you get my point anyway.

Yes but im English, and you said ''you english guys''.

Dave Trotter is quite clearly a troll. No sane person on this earth thinks that Eubank or Benn are top 30 ATG. He's just trolling, take no notice of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          oh well you get my point anyway.

Yes but im English, and you said ''you english guys''.

Dave Trotter is quite clearly a troll. No sane person on this earth thinks that Eubank or Benn are top 30 ATG. He's just trolling, take no notice of him.
          why don't you just go away. you're the troll. i can have who i want in my atg list.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            Considering Dariusz didn't fight a "top" opponent until his 31st fight when he got a gift DQ against Graciano Rocchigiani. Before that he was defending the joke WBO belt against a bunch of dudes with fewer than 20 wins. Even after that his best opponents were a washed-up Virgil Hill and a Montell Griffin who had already been decapitated by Roy in 1 round. Michalczewski's entire career was a fraud.

Poet
            Pretty much this. WBO meant F All back then and saying Dariusz 20 defences makes him an ATG is like saying Johnny Nelson's 15 or so defences of his WBO title makes him an ATG.

Comment

• The Dark Destroyer would eat RJJ the p.ussy for dinner.

Comment

• Jones beats them both. Isn't it funny how British people call us biased yanks when they're saying their fighters would beat one of the ATGs with a much better resume than either of hem? I also find it hysterical that they are mocking Jones' chin when a large percentage of. British fighters have jaws made of china. Benn and Eubank were basically domestic level fighters. Yes, they had power and some skill but Roy had it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
                  Jones beats them both. Isn't it funny how British people call us biased yanks when they're saying their fighters would beat one of the ATGs with a much better resume than either of hem? I also find it hysterical that they are mocking Jones' chin when a large percentage of. British fighters have jaws made of china. Benn and Eubank were basically domestic level fighters. Yes, they had power and some skill but Roy had it all.
                  good trollin bro

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
                    Jones beats them both. Isn't it funny how British people call us biased yanks when they're saying their fighters would beat one of the ATGs with a much better resume than either of hem? I also find it hysterical that they are mocking Jones' chin when a large percentage of. British fighters have jaws made of china. Benn and Eubank were basically domestic level fighters. Yes, they had power and some skill but Roy had it all.
                    Whilst i agree RJJ beats them both this is one of the very worst posts i've ever read on this forum, and there's hundreds on here daily.

This is particularly my favourite line, epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAVE TROTTER View Post
                      why don't you just go away. you're the troll. i can have who i want in my atg list.
                      i read that in my head with Rodders saying it to me.

Calm down Rodders!

Comment

Working...
                      X