Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza Outlasts Cherry For Split Nod, Retains Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what Farhood was watching in the 8th and 9th and giving those rounds to Cherry, as soon as Pedraza turned stances he kept Cherry honest and confused just enough for a win after banking enough in the early rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
      Both of the fights so far should be draws and rematches set
      Haters be like, Pedraza lost the fight but they were drunk when they watched the fight. Get off Pedraza's d1ck you f@ggot. Pedraza simply outclassed Cherry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        He earned the Win. Pedraza is overated. Cherry landed far more shots. He out landed pedraza and landed the better shots.
        Again Pedraza simply outclassed Cherry showing his boxing quality in the latest rounds. No doubt Pedraza will earn from this fight and continue producing good fight for the fans.

Comment

Very unimpressed by Pedraza. As I stated here a few days ago, Uchiyama is on a totally different level. Pedraza is still a prospect. Absurd that in today's world, a guy can win a "title" and make a "defense" and still be a prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by alexander28 View Post
            Again Pedraza simply outclassed Cherry showing his boxing quality in the latest rounds. No doubt Pedraza will earn from this fight and continue producing good fight for the fans.
            pedraza lost 116-112 on one card..there is noway he out classed...i have in a one round win...and i favor fortuna to knock his block off and keep him guessing

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
              Very unimpressed by Pedraza. As I stated here a few days ago, Uchiyama is on a totally different level. Pedraza is still a prospect. Absurd that in today's world, a guy can win a "title" and make a "defense" and still be a prospect.
              pedraza worries to much about giving too many looks to his opponent instead of changing it only after the opponent adjust...skill wise he is not a prospect..but mentally he still is...javier beats pedraza at this point and uchi as well..

Comment

ROBBERY!!!! ¿117-111 Pedraza!!? That is just CRAZY!!! Cherry deserves a rematch(they should reverse the decision, but that's not going to happen)

Comment

LMAO. Another hype job Rican EXPOSED! Great Job, Cherry, you're the new Godfather of PR.... for now.

Line them up, they getting exposed back-to-back

Comment

Looks like another ripoff win for the up and comer...no suprise

Comment

Originally posted by alexander28 View Post
                      Shady victory, disgraceful

Comment

Working...
                      X