No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya Reveals Terms For His Comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar De La Hoya Reveals Terms For His Comeback

So one week he'll man up and fight GGG, the next he's never coming back. Cocaine is a hell of a drug...

@OscarDeLaHoya: The only possible way I make a comeback, @FloydMayweather vs GGG in September and I fight the winner next year.
    https://twitter.com/oscardelahoya/st...30488844070912

I'm in love with da coko

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
    So one week he'll man up and fight GGG, the next he's never coming back. Cocaine is a hell of a drug...

I'm in love with da coko
    Ah, he was doing so well!

Comment

Oscar looks old and fat and Hopkins looks so much younger and stronger when I saw them together at the fights this weekend. Some guys age better than others and Oscar is a guy who is not aging well. He would love to come back and be a star again but he knows he is not capable of beating good fighters anymore. He will talk about coming back but he won't do it. If he does come back he will be lose to the first decent fighter he fights. He wouldn't last a single round with GGG.

Comment

Oscar sounding a bit overprotective right now

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post

I'm in love with da coko
          As if anyone really needs him. Too much cocaine in his nostrils

Comment

Fishscale +FishNets = Oscar

Comment

Oscar noticed how all the idiots on the Internet took his tongue in cheek comment to TMZ as if it was the most serious thing anyone ever said and is having a blast making everyone look like a complete fool.

Comment

remember MC HAMMER came out with a new album a few years back?

Comment

What an idiot. He's craving attention again is probably what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Oscar looks old and fat and Hopkins looks so much younger and stronger when I saw them together at the fights this weekend. Some guys age better than others and Oscar is a guy who is not aging well. He would love to come back and be a star again but he knows he is not capable of beating good fighters anymore. He will talk about coming back but he won't do it. If he does come back he will be lose to the first decent fighter he fights. He wouldn't last a single round with GGG.
                    Hopkins lives a clean lifestyle. Oscar looked as though he was sobering up from a night of hard drugs the last time I saw him.

Comment

Working...
                    X