Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait a minute.... so Maidana deserves a rematch with Floyd... but Garry Russel Jr....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait a minute.... so Maidana deserves a rematch with Floyd... but Garry Russel Jr....

But Gary Russel Jr doesn't deserve a rematch with Loma? That was a very close fight in my estimation.. I could deal with 7-5 either way or a draw... I ain't going to lie the kid Lomachenko can fight... but I thought it was highly competitive.

Why no talk of a rematch? If Maidana deserved a rematch with Floyd surely Russel Jr deserved one with Loma...

Yeah it definitely was a close fight.. I will want to see a rematch because who else is there in that division to fight?

Comment

I'm with you that it was a close fight and it's a good rematch but Maidana genuinely shocked the world by actually making his bout closer than anyone could have EVER thought. Plus, personally, I'm not a big fan of the rematch but Floyd had nowhere else to go so he had to fight Maidana.

Comment

That's funny because I wasn't aware GRJ even wanted a rematch or that the public wanted to see one. I personally wouldn't be interested in one.

Second, the fight was a clear win for Loma.

Comment

no. it wasn't close at all.

Comment

I doubt he wants a rematch

Comment

lomachenko gary russell a close fight????

Gary russell labded 12 percent of his punches in a 12 round fight, he got out landed over 3-1, and all the power shots were coming from lomachenko.

What fights were you guys watching???

Comment

I thought it a clear win for Lomachenko. I had Mayweather 7-5 against Maidana and could see 114-114 as a logical scorecard, I think personally a rematch is more warranted there than the Loma fight.

Comment

Loma-Russell wasn't close in any way. Russell won 3 rounds at best and 2 of those was simply due to Loma taking the rounds off. Floyd, on the other hand, got bullied and that fight could've been a legit draw.

Plus, why is this race baiter still allowed to post threads? Mods are quite inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    no. it wasn't close at all.
                    DAT HANDSPEED DOE

At the very least it was 8-4 for Loma, and that's being generous.

I had it 9-3. Not competitive, one-sided, and a schooling all the way.

Comment

Working...
                    X