No announcement yet.

Looks like Donaire is jumping to 126 without facing Mares or Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MTN View Post
    Unless its coming from Donaire himself... It aint true. Donaire said he wants Mares and Rigondeaux. Most likely he will get Guillermo since they are both TR. Rigo fans just need to calm down everytime a new article comes out with so and so possibly fighting Nonito.

Rigo fans are a sensitive bunch. They cry and moan "duck" every time there is another possible fight on the horizon for Donaire. Relax ladies... Rigondeaux will get his shot.
    Your mom should be a sensitive b1atch...and maybe your dead grandfather's boyfriend...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      Your mom should be a sensitive b1atch...and maybe your dead grandfather's boyfriend...
      Hahaha waaah waaah waaah... Keep crying puto!

Comment

Mmmm I'd be interested in Donaire v John but more interested in Donairev Mares. That's the fight to be made at superbantam. I'm not sold on Rigo and he doesn't really deserve a shot at Donaire. Skill wise Rigo is very good but then again he hasn't fought on the same level as other guys in his division. At least two solid opponents before he gets a shot at The Flash.

Comment

Hahaha waaah waaah waaah... Keep crying puto!
          No man..you are confused...puto is the one who used to fock your father before he goes to work every day...

Comment

No man..you are confused...puto is the one who used to fock your father before he goes to work every day...
            Lol you really are hurt arent you? Its just a debate and you're letting your emotions get in the way over your favorite boxer not getting a shot at Nonito? Aaawww poor baby... Here ya go!

Comment

A fight with John has more legacy value attached to it, so I can't fault Donaire for moving up.

Comment

Chris John's promoter immediately said it wasn't happening.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 12-29-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Lol you really are hurt arent you? Its just a debate and you're letting your emotions get in the way over your favorite boxer not getting a shot at Nonito? Aaawww poor baby... Here ya go!
                  Mnn..no...I don't really care if Donaire fight him or avoid him..in both situations Rigo wins...actually if they fight there is a big possibility that Donaire win...but if he avoid him Rigo will look like a winner..I believe that 122 is a very weak division...I know that you don't think so but to me Mares is the 118 lb champion..who will be weak for any 122 lb..but ppl have different opinion..I understand that..

Comment

Mnn..no...I don't really care if Donaire fight him or avoid him..in both situations Rigo wins...actually if they fight there is a big possibility that Donaire win...but if he avoid him Rigo will look like a winner..I believe that 122 is a very weak division...I know that you don't think so but to me Mares is the 118 lb champion..who will be weak for any 122 lb..but ppl have different opinion..I understand that..
                    So if you dont care if Nonito "avoids" him or not, why are you always the first one to to post about how Donaire is "ducking"? Dont worry, your boy will get his shot before Nonito goes to 126.

Comment

Its not going to happen Chris John team does not want to come to Madison Square Garden..

Comment

Working...
                      X