No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
    I bet last night was the first time Marquez had a good nights sleep in 8 years lol
    I bet he's still sleeping, dreaming of the fight over and over!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      lets say for a potential Pac-Marquez 5 matchup, that Pac requests better drug testing. If Marquez refuses it means Marquez is clean and Pac is dirty right? That is how things work in Pacland right?

Comment

• So many gems in this thread. Hilarious.

Comment

lets say for a potential Pac-Marquez 5 matchup, that Pac requests better drug testing. If Marquez refuses it means Marquez is clean and Pac is dirty right? That is how things work in Pacland right?
          every so often you come up with sheer brilliance. once again salute!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

I know some would say, hey that was a perfectly timed shot anyone will go down with that. But look at the previous 3 fights. Marquez hit Pac cleanly so many times but Pac never went down. Just sayng it really is suspecting to see where the hell did that power come from. Roids?
            Such irony coming from a banned POS who cried like a little b*tch when Floyd said the exact same thing about Pac when moving up in weight. You pactarts are something else.....

Comment

I can't give you green so I will simply say well done sir, well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Just re-watched fight and at the end did Lampley saythe smartest counter puncher alive in reference to JMM. Now i like the guy but NOOOOOOO
                I agree, Pernell and Duran are better

Comment

• Did anyone hear what those idiots Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith said about the fight on Saturday? It was so ridiculous, it actually made me laugh.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=8732646&s=espn

Go to the 35:00 minute mark, it's entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                    Did anyone hear what those idiots Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith said about the fight on Saturday? It was so ridiculous, it actually made me laugh.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=8732646&s=espn

Go to the 35:00 minute mark, it's entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
                      have either of those two ever boxed?
                      the used to work at box factory

Comment

Working...
                      X