Israel air strikes on Gaza kills Hamas leader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Starting on the sauce a little early ...
      i thought it was the iran thread, i was in there yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
        The IDF took a lot of punishment which was not expected when they took on Hamas in Lebanon. Hamas were better equiped than expected with top end Russian anti tank weapons and IDF sent in Merkava tanks without infantry support to keep casulties down and lost a lot of armour. This won't be easy and Hamas could well take a heavy toll on the Israelis.
        Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        fuuk Israel.......i really hope Iran marches in and joins the party

that is all
        Israel will win. I lived in the Middle East and during my time there, they never really lost.
        Had some swift, harsh retaliation, but lose, no way.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Israel will win. I lived in the Middle East and during my time there, they never really lost.
          ppl like to trump up small "victories" against israel.

ppl are so used to israel just thumping them that's why.

it's like ppl use to floyd not getting hit so when he does get hit ppl overexagerrate it in their minds.

truth is, in the early arab-israeli wars, arab armis was much better equipped and better armed.

the israelis beat them by being braver and better trained.

now that the israelis are better armed in addition to being better trained, none of their neighbors can really give them a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            Looks like Israeli ground troops are going into Gaza:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20351553
            Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            There is no question Israel will win a ground war but Hamas can make the IDF lose a lot of casulties. Hamas knows it can't win but victory to them is making the IDF take heavy casulties as they did in Lebanon.

Comment

Comment

Does anyone else find it odd that all this is kicking off a week after Obama was elected?

Comment

There is no question Israel will win a ground war but Hamas can make the IDF lose a lot of casulties. Hamas knows it can't win but victory to them is making the IDF take heavy casulties as they did in Lebanon.
                  Hamas doesn't really try to "win" in the traditional sense, they just wanna fcuk with and terrorize Israel

Comment

Don't you get it guys? This isn't about Hamas winning or losing. The dynamics of war has rapidly changed.

Think about this good sirs.

Hamas wins by merely baiting the IDF to TAKE THE FIELD.

How many militants do you think are there in Gaza firing those rockets? As many as a few thousand and as few as a few hundred and yet the IDF is forced to field a 16,000 man army and draft another 50,000 as reserves.

The collateral damage and human lives lost alone that the massive IDF force will inflict is in itself a "victory" for Hamas.

What Hamas is doing is merely to bait Israel to deal as much damage as possible which in turn will fan the hatred of muslims around the world especially in the mideast. Then the REAL FIGHT BEGINS.

Somebody needs to step up and stop this impending carnage.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
                      Don't you get it guys? This isn't about Hamas winning or losing. The dynamics of war has rapidly changed.

Think about this good sirs.

Hamas wins by merely baiting the IDF to TAKE THE FIELD.

How many militants do you think are there in Gaza firing those rockets? As many as a few thousand and as few as a few hundred and yet the IDF is forced to field a 16,000 man army and draft another 50,000 as reserves.

The collateral damage and human lives lost alone that the massive IDF force will inflict is in itself a "victory" for Hamas.

What Hamas is doing is merely to bait Israel to deal as much damage as possible which in turn will fan the hatred of muslims around the world especially in the mideast. Then the REAL FIGHT BEGINS.

Somebody needs to step up and stop this impending carnage.
                      Finally a good post from you

Comment

Working...
                      X