How Far will Mayweather Promotions go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by commodus View Post
    you have a point but Floyd's NOT the highest paid athlete in the world
    what other athlete make 40 plus million for 36 minutes of work?

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      Highest paid athlete because he is the best athlete, not the best at business. He would earn 100's of millions at boxing weather he is good or bad at business.

Comment

Nevermind your Jro your hate on golden boy is due to it's association with Oscar
        Lets ignore that I said that they're a still young company, only a 10yr old company

Comment

i don't buy that he's promotion company is legit or ever will be....i mean he's still using Golden Boy to promote his fights 6 years after he left top rank
          Please tell us about the business YOU run.

Thanks.

Comment

you have a point but Floyd's NOT the highest paid athlete in the world
            He'll be making close to 50 million dollars this weekend and even more once he fights again in December. All off his sport, no endorsements. Who makes more?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
              why dont others earn 100's of millions and instead let the promoter keep most of the money?
              Because others are not the most talented boxer in the world. And they don't create as much intrest as him. But thats not exactly good business it's just hype. It doesn't take a genius to work out you don't need a promoter taking a 30% cut when your the biggest selling boxer in the world. A six year old could work that out.

Comment

Gotta think that business is ripe for the picking at the moment Bob and Don are old as sht,and when they die you will see a change in higher archy,im thinking in the coming years Dibella will blow the fck up,as for Mayweathers company not far i dont see the commitment to there fighters and the brand it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                  He'll be making close to 50 million dollars this weekend and even more once he fights again in December. All off his sport, no endorsements. Who makes more?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Please tell us about the business YOU run.

Thanks.
                    you really live vicariously through Floyd huh?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                      im not the 1 judging him

why dont others earn 100's of millions and instead let the promoter keep most of the money?
                      so you dont kno him personally aswell... i dont know hitler personally too but i know he was a ****bag...

we hear , read about what floyd does and there's no other conclusion but that he's a douchebag...

Comment

Working...
                      X