Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont you have to register and pay a fee.tried to watch it the other time on the same site but i had to register and pay.havent seen it and one of my friends said its the craziest **** you could see on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Yea he gave a bad site

Google it and youll find it

Better if you dont
      worst beast on earth is Human. thats why I love animals, more than people.( I guess you are right, I'll pass.

also sometimes it jsut drives me crazy.. I live in one of the worst crime towns and hang out with baddest guys, who can kill etc. but ****.. there are rules, that no1 can brake here. even baddest ****er cant hit a woman here. those ****s were killing everyone. i would kill them and wont have any nightmares.. once again, they will suffer in prison a LOt.. this aint no Norway jail.. and when time comes, God will do his thing.

RIP to the souls, they killed

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
        dont you have to register and pay a fee.tried to watch it the other time on the same site but i had to register and pay.havent seen it and one of my friends said its the craziest **** you could see on the net.
        Weird because this site used to be free and public

Comment

I don't have a stomach for vids like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Weird because this site used to be free and public
            nah they dont have on google.i guess its too nasty. thats really the only site that has it.

Comment

I'll rip my eyes out if I watch that ish again...

Comment

Yeah these kids are deranged.
                They did this to quite a few of other people (tortured a poor kitten as well)
                Im no saint myself but these *******s deserve the worst

Comment

saw it three times already. I don't know but watching that changed something inside of me.

Like I can't believe in Santa anymore because of **** like this

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Old video is old....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

Story behind the video. Peace....
                    That vid is intense. I have never read up on it though.

This is pretty interesting how they evolved into cold killers. If its true that is.

"The three suspects attended school together,[25] and by the eighth grade they had found some common ground. "Me and Igor [Suprunyuck ] were both afraid of heights, and we were afraid we'd be beaten up by bullies", Sayenko stated during questioning. Suprunyuck went looking for advice on getting rid of their fears, which led the two boys to stand on a balcony of their 14th floor apartment for hours, hanging over the railing. This reportedly had a positive effect on their fear of heights. Hanzha was reportedly the most squeamish of the three. He had blood phobia, and would even refuse to give a bath to his kitten, afraid he might scald it. Suprunyuck suggested tackling the fears by torturing stray dogs. The boys would capture dogs in a wooded area near their house, hang them from trees, disembowel them, and take pictures standing next to the corpses. Prosecution evidence included many of these photos taken by the underage suspects."

Comment

Just don't watch it. Nothing positive will come from watching it. Unless you want a few torture tips.

Comment

Working...
                      X