No announcement yet.

I Hope Pacquiao Drops The Hammer On Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hope Pacquiao Drops The Hammer On Floyd

if next year pacquiao says "i will just fight shane mosley because there would be more action in that fight and people want that." floyd would go nuts. seriously he knows it's the biggest pay he would receive but if pacquiao would choose mosley instead, floyd would look more of a ****. pacquiao is fighting fighters floyd ducked. i mean come on now floyd even said "where was pacquiao when i was champion back then?" yeah u were the champion back then but as of right now pacquiao is a legend and not you. even if pacquiao fights mosley it would sell but what about floyd who would he fight that would sell? you and i know he don't got big fan base.

Originally posted by Urban Patriot View Post
    if next year pacquiao says "i will just fight shane mosley because there would be more action in that fight and people want that." floyd would go nuts. seriously he knows it's the biggest pay he would receive but if pacquiao would choose mosley instead, floyd would look more of a ****. pacquiao is fighting fighters floyd ducked. i mean come on now floyd even said "where was pacquiao when i was champion back then?" yeah u were the champion back then but as of right now pacquiao is a legend and not you. even if pacquiao fights mosley it would sell but what about floyd who would he fight that would sell? you and i know he don't got big fan base.
    Who the h*ll would Floyd fight then. He'd be in DIRE straits.

Comment

It wouldnt matter. If Pac beats the crap out of Floyd next he's fcuked either way because he loses that zero...which was his only claim to greatness over Pacquiao anyway.

Comment

yeah . you alredy see how floyd is going hyper over all the attention
        pac has gotten vs cotto (a guy mayweather was too scared to fight)
        if pacquiao fights mosley another superfight (mayweather will
        get even more delirious as he wlil be sitting on the sideliness saying
        he is great but having no one to fight ... theres only so many
        midgets he can use his size advantage to box at a distance from)

so yeah another superfight vs mosley nad mayweather
        will have high blood pressure - rotlf

Comment

He wll if SSM beats Berto. A 50-50 deal wit Mr boat buyer won't be reached and the fight will falter.

Comment

a mosley fight would be good because us fans would win
            because even if mosley wins, mayweather will then have to face
            him or shut up ..

if pacquiao wins his greateness increases and mayweather
            will start looking like his father ,someone who talks but
            doesnt back it up. he couldnt een knock out a midget
            even though he camein with a weight advantage

Comment

id rather see floyd jr vs usain bolt

Comment

The majority of the boxing world wants to see Pac-Mayweather.

Most of Manny's and Floyd's fans are demanding it.

Will Manny do them a disservice by ignoring their request, taking on a lesser draw, and collecting less that what he knows he can earn by not participating in the highest grossing fight in history?

Even Freddie said "We want Mayweather."

When a guaranteed Multi-Million dollar purse is sitting on a table waiting to be picked up by their rightful owners, very few would rather walk away from it to collect much less. Unless it was life threatening, very few would walk away.

Perhaps, money isn't everything to Manny. But how much more will he be able to contribute to his heartfelt causes with a few extra million?

And who's to say he won't fight Mosley after Floyd?

Comment

i am for one knows that this will be the answer to who's the best if pac-pbf fights. if we are going to talk about pacquiao he definitely wants us to be happy when he fights which is giving us an exciting fight. on the other hand floyd doesn't give a shiet and for sure will make it lackluster. ya know what i mean?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    The majority of the boxing world wants to see Pac-Mayweather.

Most of Manny's and Floyd's fans are demanding it.

Will Manny do them a disservice by ignoring their request, taking on a lesser draw, and collecting less that what he knows he can earn by not participating in the highest grossing fight in history?

Even Freddie said "We want Mayweather."

When a guaranteed Multi-Million dollar purse is sitting on a table waiting to be picked up by their rightful owners, very few would rather walk away from it to collect much less. Unless it was life threatening, very few would walk away.

Perhaps, money isn't everything to Manny. But how much more will he be able to contribute to his heartfelt causes with a few extra million?

And who's to say he won't fight Mosley after Floyd?
                    floyd needs the money. manny dont

manny can even live 300 years and he will still have millions of dollars left.

anyways, pac - floyd, if floyd dont accept 50/50, screw him and fight mosley instead

Comment

Working...
                    X