Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny "MONEY" Pacquiao wants $ 22.5 MILLION Guaranteed for Margarito!! or NO FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BUSINESSMAN View Post
    you're such a dumb ***ggot horus it's hilarious to me. dumb **** never posts any sources, comes up with his own ***** and yet somehow the sheep blow this thread up.

horus go **** yourself you useless **** flavoured lollipop.
    Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    i saw this same information posted at several boxing sites.
    Gino, you crack me up with your awesomeness. It almost looks like your saying that all the bad stuff Businessman just said is what you confirmed on other sites...

Comment

• I voted no in that I don't think that the Margarito matchup is compelling enough to justify it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        we know manny is not jealous of floyd because manny fights for legacy and challenge. floyd fights for money.

but i did see this report at several sites.
        I think it was on Horus' site, made up by Horus, confirmed by Horus and declared truth.

Comment

• he will get it. i just hope he gets way the heck more than margarito. marg dont deserve this shot or pay day

Comment

• Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
            I think it was on Horus' site, made up by Horus, confirmed by Horus and declared truth.
            I do not declare truth, I lead people to it.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink"

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
              I do not declare truth, I lead people to it.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink"
              Where's the source?

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Where's the source?
                You ask me this question 3 pages ago and I gave you an answer. go back read what I told you.

You are now trending on the line of trolling.

The source of this thread is Horus
                The source of the information is from numerous reports being written on about this issue.

now stop trolling.
                Last edited by Horus; 08-18-2010, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• What's the problem with Manny asking for this much money? Pacquiao deserves it (if this is true), and Arum will more than likely give it to him. I don't get the point of this thread at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
                    What's the problem with Manny asking for this much money? Pacquiao deserves it (if this is true), and Arum will more than likely give it to him. I don't get the point of this thread at all?
                    You right Pacquiao does deserves it from Bob Arum, Because simply Bob Arum has told him, the media, and the boxing fans he is the biggest draw.
                    He even said Pacquiao is a bigger draw than Ali.

So Pacquiao rightfully so Pacquiao is telling Arum, Ok since I am the biggest draw in the sport, and even bigger than Ali.

Pay me like it..I want $22.5 Million Guaranteed for my next fight!!
                    I want to be paid like the best fighter in the world like you claim I am.

and obviously this is where the problem comes in for Arum based on how much revenue Pacquiao past fights have generate and previous guaranteed Purses Pacquiao has been getting from Arum.

Arum has been guaranteeing Pacquiao in his last 6 fights $7.16 Million dollars a fight. However, Arum has also been claiming that Pacquiao is the biggest draw in the sport!!

An average of $7.16 Million a fight is not what the biggest draw in the world should be making. The number #2 Mayweather according to Arum is making
                    way more than that amount. $11 Million average in his last 6 fights to almost be exact

So Pacquiao now got hip to the game and told Arum according to reports,
                    The best in the sport are getting guaranteed WAYYYYYYYY more than
                    $7.16 Million dollars a fight. As a matter of fact Mayweather just got $22.5 Million guaranteed in his last fight. If you Arum, say I Pacquiao am the biggest Draw in the sport. PAY ME LIKE IT!!!

Now this is where the drama is at...

What happens and What does this means if Arum tells Pacquiao "NO"?
                    and

Is Pacquiao justify in asking for that Money based on the previous purses he has been getting and money he has been generating?.
                    Last edited by Horus; 08-18-2010, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      we know manny is not jealous of floyd because manny fights for legacy and challenge. floyd fights for money.

but i did see this report at several sites.
                      if this was the case, negotiations would be so difficult with pac.

but "he fights for the fans" haha

Comment

Working...
                      X