Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May vs Khan = Cherry Pick / Pac vs Khan = Epic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    As i have said before, and you didnt reply back then so why now? People had to say that to bribe Floyd to fight, because Floyd was going AWOL and fighting once every 18 months if he could get away with it. You and i know beating Hatton, lost 5 times ancient SSM and DLH dont make you alongside Ali and SRR.

So what legite p4p fighters did he face back then, let alone recently?
    "You and i know beating Hatton, lost 5 times ancient SSM and DLH dont make you alongside Ali and SRR."

You and I ?? Not true. I know that beating Hatton, SSM, DLH and Cotto doesnt make you alongside Ali and SRR, but the ****** you are definetely think it would.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      When you said that comment Mosley already had lost 4 times, so losing a close decision to a prime cotto, and then destroying Margarito suddenly makes him a bum ? I guess a 43-0-0 Hatton was an old bum too ?

Your a pathetic joke, biggest joke on this site with Pac-Boy
      Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      "You and i know beating Hatton, lost 5 times ancient SSM and DLH dont make you alongside Ali and SRR."

You and I ?? Not true. I know that beating Hatton, SSM, DLH and Cotto doesnt make you alongside Ali and SRR, but the ****** you are definetely think it would.
      Lets not discuss whether SSM deserved to be no3 p4p when Floyd fought him, or if Floyd fights p4p regularly enough.

FLoyd hasn't fougth any p4p elite fighters since his comeback and hes literally 3 fights from retirement. Pac is fighting the JMMs and Bradleys back to back. If you are sensible you wont mention Rios, considering it was a comeback fight, and Pac did what someone considered as good as Pac is did and that is outclass Rios.
      Because Pac is fighting the Bradleys, and JMMs of this world, the Ortiz and Guerreros would definitely be cherry picks for Pac. But Floyd can even get away with fighting them after having taken it so easy for so long, and he isn't doing anything BH isn't doing.
      Considering Floyd is supposedly the best, the thread starter is basically confused and the thread should read, Floyd cherry picks because you have to see what is actually happening in reality, rather than theoretically, with Khan vs May, and Pac vs khan.

Comment

Working...
      X