Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the fυck? Sperm donor ordered to pay child support in Kansas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just musing right now, but there's a lot of ****phobia and misogyny riddled throughout this thread. Dunno, as an African American I feel threatened tremendously by members of this site when Floyd Mayweather is attacked with racially charged innuendo. So I can only imagine how someone who is ****sexual would feel about being here.

When I really thought about this question it felt like the woman's sexuality was really the target and not the welfare of the child. Dunno, just musing like I said.....
    Last edited by Slip Stream; 01-05-2013, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Donors are legally protected if they go via a clinic. If you go via Craigslist then you pretty much deserve what you get!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        He donated it to a lesbien couple
        Well then the pu22y should be nice and tight then

Comment

You guys read the article?

The dumb lesbians broke up and the one with the kid went to the state to try to get welfare. The state said wait a minute where is the kids dad? so they went after the dad for money.

Better that idiot than the tax payers having to support the stupid lesbian and her kid. Think about it if they went to try to adopt a kid they probably wouldnt have been allowed to get one. They were dead beats and couldnt afford to have a doctor properly watch over her pregnancy and insemination so they hit up some dude on craigslist for semen. That guy is a dumb ass and got what he deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            Just musing right now, but there's a lot of ****phobia and misogyny riddled throughout this thread. Dunno, as an African American I feel threatened tremendously by members of this site when Floyd Mayweather is attacked with racially charged innuendo. So I can only imagine how someone who is ****sexual would feel about being here.

When I really thought about this question it felt like the woman's sexuality was really the target and not the welfare of the child. Dunno, just musing like I said.....
            Well they are pretty much dirt bags. They decided to have a kid together and apparently the best way they could come up with to do that is to look for semen on craigslist. That isnt off to a good start. Then instead of them jointly supporting the child like normal people do after a split, they said **** that lets go get free money from tax payers or that weirdo with the cups of smelly semen that we met on craigslist. We dont really care where the money comes from as long as our dirt bag asses dont have to be responsible for our craigslist child.

Comment

I had an idea today for a business and dont any of u idiots steal it.

Take some ex-pro athletes who are broke or in bad financial situations. Offer a sperm clinic where people can get the sperm of superior athletes (NFL players, NBA etc.) but it will cost a lot of money. Seriously there has to be a good amount of lesbian couples, rich chicks, and other who would be willing to drop 10k+ on the possibility of their child being a pro athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Well they are pretty much dirt bags. They decided to have a kid together and apparently the best way they could come up with to do that is to look for semen on craigslist. That isnt off to a good start. Then instead of them jointly supporting the child like normal people do after a split, they said **** that lets go get free money from tax payers or that weirdo with the cups of smelly semen that we met on craigslist. We dont really care where the money comes from as long as our dirt bag asses dont have to be responsible for our craigslist child.
                The methodology and the morality of the couple is up for scrutiny just like with any other couple that splits up and leaves a kid in a lurch. What I don't think is up for dispute is the sexuality of the couple, what they do in their bedroom has nothing to do with the child in question. Heterosexuals, create and leave children in far more dangerous circumstances, it just seems a bit odd to focus on someone's sexuality when they're doing what "straight" people do every day.

Comment

Working...
                X