Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benard Hopkins is the greatest fighter of this Generation not Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you guys really this dense?

RJ was ALSO named fighter of the decade.

Hey guess what. Hopkins is greater than Roy too. Pac winning fighter of the decade doesnt mean hes greater than Hops.

Comment

• props to hopkins but i still have manny ahead of him

Comment

• Originally posted by eklok View Post
        props to hopkins but i still have manny ahead of him

me too...

Comment

• all monkeys think the same way, they always use their asses to get their facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Are you guys really this dense?

Hey guess what. Hopkins is greater than Roy too. Pac winning fighter of the decade doesnt mean hes greater than Hops.
            Most of Hopkins biggest win are guys who are coming up in weight to fight him.
            I think Roy has better wins overall but Hopkins withstood the test of time. Thats probably what separate him from Roy.

Comment

It absolutely does because that means the general consensus amongst boxing writers/experts was that Manny was by far the best fighter from 00-99. Not only did he win but it was by a landslide.

I know you don't know **** about boxing, hence your constant trolling, but please tell me what significant wins Hopkins had prior to 2000 and after 2009 that would propel him past Manny legacy wise?

Comment

lmfaooo at dense. burner, calling somebody dense.....

I love it how everytime somebody does something great in boxing, the *****s go straight to disparaging pac.

Sergio ko's williams.... sergio's ko better than pac's kos...
                Donaire beats montiel..... donaire is better than pac....
                Victor Ortiz beats andre berto.....ortiz >pac....
                Sergio beats sergei dzinitdoesntmatter.... Sergio is better than pac...
                Hopkins beats jean pascal....hopkins greater than pac & is not roiding even though he's 46 & beating younger men while pac is in his prime & beating crappy opponents but he's roiding.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                  It absolutely does because that means the general consensus amongst boxing writers/experts was that Manny was by far the best fighter from 00-99. Not only did he win but it was by a landslide.

I know you don't know **** about boxing, hence your constant trolling, but please tell me what significant wins Hopkins had prior to 2000 and after 2009 that would propel him past Manny legacy wise?
                  he's black & slick.

you dont know **** about boxing son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
                    Most of Hopkins biggest win are guys who are coming up in weight to fight him.
                    I think Roy has better wins overall but Hopkins withstood the test of time. Thats probably what separate him from Roy.
                    IMO it's a toss up as far as who is better between Roy and BHop.

Comment

• I really don't think there is any order to the greatest of our generation. Manny, Floyd, Bhop and Roy are all greats, atgs. no point in saying who is better or greater

Comment

Working...
                      X