No announcement yet.

Marvin Quintero is lucky that Ji Hoon Kim got injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvin Quintero is lucky that Ji Hoon Kim got injured

this Koreankilla Kim.. To those of u who dont know, He was supposed to face Quintero on ESPN but pulled out due to a retina injury..

Could quintero have beaten him?

the real question is, would Kim have survived Quintero ?

he pulled out for a reason. and injury is just an excuse

Originally posted by FinitoDinamita View Post
    this Koreankilla Kim.. To those of u who dont know, He was supposed to face Quintero on ESPN but pulled out due to a retina injury..

Could quintero have beaten him?

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
      the real question is, would Kim have survived Quintero ?

he pulled out for a reason. and injury is just an excuse
      Kim is a friend of mine and i saw his injury last night.. **** was no joke...

Excuse my ass pal.. NO one pulls out out of fear for Quintero.. U kidding me...

QUintero got his ass kicked by Harris and Kim beat Harris' ass... Now im not using the ABC logic here but based on their ability, I have to say that Kim wrecks him..

Comment

ji hoon kim is a puching bag...i think he would've put up a better fight than santiao did tho.....and about santiago, thats the biggest head ive seen since beavis and butthead....

Comment

Quintero was getting hit with some careless punches by some journeyman.. Aint no way he could have survived the wrath of Kim..

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoDinamita View Post
            Kim is a friend of mine and i saw his injury last night.. **** was no joke...

Excuse my ass pal.. NO one pulls out out of fear for Quintero.. U kidding me...

QUintero got his ass kicked by Harris and Kim beat Harris' ass... Now im not using the ABC logic here but based on their ability, I have to say that Kim wrecks him..
            A detached retina is no joke at all. Does he think he'll ever be back to 100% vision wise?

Comment

Working...
            X