Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win King Cotto Vs Manny Pacman 154..?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd favor Cotto this time around. I don't like Manny's chances against any top fighters above 147.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      I think the foot work and hand speed would be an issue. Cotto is good at cutting off the ring...just a bad match up. Speed killls
      I can see it but Pac is small. Even when he got his 154 strap it was at 152 and against someone that never fought at 154 before. Couple that with the last fight Cotto was below 147 and his improvement I got to go with Cotto on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Pacquiao is fighting at 144 in November which is WW. Anything above 140 is WW.

FFS another one who doesn't know weight classes
        Ffs another person losing it over one small mistake. I just presumed because Algieri was a light welter champ after Provo, the fight which got him a pacquiao shot, that pac would fight him at 140. The fact that roach also said he wanted to move pac down to 140 made me presume that was the case

Comment

Manny wins again....he is the better fighter

Comment

I like Cotto but other then vacant titles the only 2 world champions he has defeated had bad knees and this was well publicized....the man can fight but he is not on Mannys level at all and wold get beat up again

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              I like Cotto but other then vacant titles the only 2 world champions he has defeated had bad knees and this was well publicized....the man can fight but he is not on Mannys level at all and wold get beat up again
              he also gets in trouble with bums like torres, trout, mayorga, and a handicapped eyeless marg., lol, we cant forget he coulda lost in the fights vs clottey and mosley, lol, those fights were so ****in even that arguably, anyone can say clottey and mosley beat cotto, lol, cotto has always been a hall of famer just a real overated one, lol, king cotto............no, his fans are dilusional, he is not a top notch fighter today but pre margarito he was a beast, lol, now he fights gimps and handicaps for titles and loses to a journeymen like austin trout recently, lol, king cotto, no, no king at all, lol, just a shell of his former self, lol,

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
                I'd favor Cotto this time around. I don't like Manny's chances against any top fighters above 147.
                Manny WILL NEVER fight Cotto at 154 , not in a million years he already PROVED that by ducking him at that weight , Manny WILL NEVER fight a top in form 147 pounder let along a 154 .

Why are so many fanboys blind to Mannys cherry picking of JWWs while ducking any 147-154 fighter that can really fight .

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
                  Now that Pacman is off the stuff and cotto not weight drain......
                  Who would win?
                  Are we talking about 154 or 150 1/2 or 149 1/4?

Can Cotto really fight at 154?

Either way it's a rough one to call but have to go with the fighter who already won...even though the circumstances were questionable.
                  Last edited by DondiNeverLeft; 08-27-2014, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Manny WILL NEVER fight Cotto at 154 , not in a million years he already PROVED that by ducking him at that weight , Manny WILL NEVER fight a top in form 147 pounder let along a 154 .

Why are so many fanboys blind to Mannys cherry picking of JWWs while ducking any 147-154 fighter that can really fight .
                    cotto hasnt beaten anybody worth mentining since he eked out a victory that he couldve lost to mosley, lol, cotto hasnt beaten anybody good at 154 unless you count handicaps or gimps homie, lol, manny has gone up in weight at welter (when cotto was a natural welter) and he destroyed cotto at cottos natural welterweight at the time, lol, since that pacquiao tko beating he gave to cotto,lol, cotto hasnt beaten anybody since, he shouldve lost to clottey, he fought horribly vs recycled crap champ mayorga and he defeated the gimps homie, lol, ask trout what happened to your king when trout destroyed your fake king, lol
                    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 08-28-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X