Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto promises to knockout Collazo.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Berto promises to knockout Collazo.....

if there is ever a rematch. I just read where Andre is fed up with Collazo not being able to get over his close decision loss and promises to knock him out in a rematch if one ever unfolds. Dre is obviously bitter about Collazo's recent ramblings on numerous sites.

well make the rematch happen then...im sure luis and his team would have no problem signing a return bout

Comment

Berto was embarrassed in that fight

Comment

berto was the one getting hurt in the first fight not louie

Comment

Thats what Im talking about. Make the rematch already. Emotions seem to be rolling high on both sides leaving me to wonder if the sequel will turn out even better then the original.

Comment

Berto wont re-match Collazo.

Too much risk little rewad.

I bet he fights a can with a bloated record next. Collazo deserves the payday he beat Berto hands down.

the Hatton/Collazo fight was close that was not.

Comment

That last round Berto almost had Collazo out though. He was killing him to the body.

Comment

In the rematch I'd go with Collazo by Sd,if he's in better condition than what he was for the 1st fight. If not Berto wins it again.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                  berto was the one getting hurt in the first fight not louie
                  In the early rounds I'd agree with that until he started going to Collazo's body and then the tables turned. I hope he gives Collazo the rematch and then attacks the body early. That's the key to winning the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Migs View Post
                    In the early rounds I'd agree with that until he started going to Collazo's body and then the tables turned. I hope he gives Collazo the rematch and then attacks the body early. That's the key to winning the fight.
                    why'd you change your screen name???

Comment

Working...
                    X