Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People really think the Ancient Egyptianswere black?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    In 2004 'Malachi Z' was convicted of "transporting minors across state lines for the purposes of sexual molestation, racketeering, and financial reporting charges. York's case was reported as the largest prosecution for child molestation ever directed at a single person in the history of the United States, both in terms of number of victims and number of incidents."

"In 2002 York was arrested and charged with over a hundred counts of sexually molesting dozens of children, some as young as four years old. According to Bill Osinski, who wrote a 2007 monograph about the case: "When he was finally indicted, state prosecutors literally had to cut back the number of counts listed - from well beyond a thousand to slightly more than 200 - because they feared a jury simply wouldn't believe the magnitude of York's evil.... [It] is believed to be the nation's largest child molestation prosecution ever directed at a single person, in terms of number of victims and number of alleged criminal acts.""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_York
    I'm not even ****ing surprised. Dude seems like a nutcase with that Nuaubianism shit.

Comment

i still can't believe that people think that black people existed in egypt.

Comment

I think we have gone over this a million times here. From mu understanding and what most main stream scholars say, is that Egyptians were a mixed group. There were black Egyptians and Arab Egyptians that weren't sub Saharan African.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I think we have gone over this a million times here. From mu understanding and what most main stream scholars say, is that Egyptians were a mixed group. There were black Egyptians and Arab Egyptians that weren't sub Saharan African.
          22 Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt. I will break both his arms, the good arm as well as the broken one, and make the sword fall from his hand.
          23 I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries.
          24 I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon and put my sword in his hand, but I will break the arms of Pharaoh, and he will groan before him like a mortally wounded man.
          25 I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, but the arms of Pharaoh will fall limp. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I put my sword into the hand of the king of Babylon and he brandishes it against Egypt.
          26 I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

- Prophecy from the book of Ezekiel
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-24-2014, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
            i still can't believe that people think that black people existed in egypt.
            They did. There were actually Black Pharaohs that presided briefly over the empire in it's later years.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/20...aper-text.html

But the Ancient Egyptians overall were most likely of the same "race" as most modern Middle Easterners.

Comment

Working...
            X