Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love him Or Hate him, Its time to start givin Khan Credit for fighting the best!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    garcias win over holt ois decent IMOm If Khan holt got made 1 year ago we would see thread like

What round will Holt Knock Khan out with that left hook

or

Holt is actuially faster then khan

so on and so fourth... Im not saying the guy is better then Mathysse, but he is slightly above Maidana IMO.
    Holt at his peak which was 2009, before losing to Bradley where he knocked him down twice, and Khan was in his "rebuilding" stages, could have knocked Khan out. In 2009 Khan was fighting light hitters like Kotelnyk and Salita, so Holt would have been a completely different monster than those two and could presented Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Whatever happened to Wazza?
      your in his thread, he goes by VCVC now

of course he will deny it but the way both was/is in love with Amir Khan makes it pretty obvious lol

Comment

ye i think the skill set of Garcia + his power easily ranks him above maidana, but if u wanna go ny resume, obv maidana on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post

^lol my gift to you and the TS...get off Khan balls and stop hyping him up

Comment

y would Holt have fought Khan in 2009 when he was at his peak, a world champ., with top rank, and positoning himself for big fights?

Comment

lol, ofcource he was dehydrated, you think Khan Makes 140 easy? Maidana is NOT a 147 fighter.
              ok devon had three fights were he look gassed out and weak then he fight maidana (who is a better puncher then bradley, kotelnik,matt) at 147 and looks way more conditioned takes punches better and hits harder??? come on dude its common sense. maidana NOT being a 47 fighter wasn't the case before the fight when everybody had him winning via ko, n like a said he beats khan anyday

Comment

Like i said khan got the list, Like Earl. Just crossing that **** off.....
                Yup Khan is a ****ing boss. Him and Froch are 2 out of my 3 favorite active fighters. The other is Abner Mares, also will fight anyone and has huge balls.

Comment

If Khan didn't get Garcia as a replacement then he might as well have moved up to 147 and fought a europeon level fighter in England..

He offered Garcia like $1m to get the fight.

Garcia isn't worth that. and he knows it.

The rest of the bunch at 140 couldn't fight Khan in early july for reasons already stated (Marquez declined, Maidana couldn't make it etc etc)

I think Devon is much better @ 147... But Khan would kill him with his speed.

That uppercut is all Khan would have to watch out for.

Comment

Khan is a good fighter with a good resume,I don't believe it is on par with Bradley Ward or Froch(I mean he does have MAB Salita and Mccloskey on there)but it is still really good for a fighter of his age and yrs fighting in the sport...Not to many young fighters have a resume as good as his that's for sure..He does deserve a lot of credit imo...

Comment

Did Khan ever beat Tim Bradley?

Just curious?

Comment

Working...
                      X