No announcement yet.

no more catch weight bull s**t

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DKing View Post
    If he fought Cotto at 145 he should fight Floyd at 145. If two pounds didn't matter for Cotto it shouldn't matter for Mayweather or anyone else.
    +1.

Gayweather is a small WW anyways so it shouldn't matter. Might as well milk his potential lack of respect by coming in at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by softwaretrial09 View Post
      +1.

Gayweather is a small WW anyways so it shouldn't matter. Might as well milk his potential lack of respect by coming in at 147.
      But now that Pacquiao is champ i bet he will be ask to come ina t 147. It's stupid to win the title at 144 or 145 and defend it at 147. He really shouldn't have won it in the first place. Its was done just for the record.

Comment

Originally posted by lman2k2 View Post
        pacman has proved he can mix it with the best he needs to fight at 147 in his next fight no more of this catchweight crap

pac v money at 147 would be the biggest fight of our geneneration

nah. this time you fight under his terms.

do you think may would stick to the 147 weight with this fight?

i don't think so.

he doesn't care bout the fine or fair play. all he cares is his crafted clean record.

Comment

Floyd will never make it at any catchweight, period. Roach will cancel the fight. It will be a very long time again to see Pac fights 1 more time. I'm sure he's thinking of retirement now (especially when he's around with some movie actresses).

Comment

Originally posted by takler View Post
            Floyd will never make it at any catchweight, period. Roach will cancel the fight. It will be a very long time again to see Pac fights 1 more time. I'm sure he's thinking of retirement now (especially when he's around with some movie actresses).
            floyd won't tell anyone untill the last day so he can have an edge even if he has to pay the money. Its not easy to cancel a fight on the day before the fight. thats what he did vs Marquez.

Comment

Working...
            X