Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain your decision on who you think will win on July 26th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as simple as I can put it - I think Cotto is the better boxer. He'll be smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevbutler View Post
      Bigger guy always wins?
      Honestly, I don't see Margarito as having any size advantages. Both fighters have to work very hard to make 147 and Cotto will probably move to 154 in 2009 at some point.Margarito is taller, but in terms of size, I don't see any advantages for him.

Comment

I feel Cotto is better in almost every category. Plus even though Marge has a good chin I don't think he's undestructable. Cotto has a stronger will than Cintron and will be able to take the pressure and also he will fight smart and not try to sit there and trade with Margarito.

Comment

The fans will win!

HAHAHA lame response of the thread FTW!

Comment

Tony will win. He won't get broken down by Cotto's pressure like everybody else, sans Mosley does.

Comment

6 years ago. People thought Cotto was going to beat "an overhyped Mexican who telegraphs punches with slow feet who can't cut off the ring."

Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
                6 years ago. People thought Cotto was going to beat "an overhyped Mexican who telegraphs punches with slow feet who can't cut off the ring."

Interesting.
                Canelo's paid off judge is nothing compared to loaded gloves.

Comment

Working...
                X