No announcement yet.

Apparently i am good looking but boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently i am good looking but boring

I been seeing this girl a bit recently and I have just been dumped me because although she thinks im good looking she say i am boring. apparently me constantly going on about boxing, football and F1 is boring and me talking about old champs all the time and turning off eastenders in favouring of watching Larry Holmes vs Ken Norton is boring? I tell you what a disgrace.

I always thought you were interesting, a bit ugly-but interesting.

I kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
      I been seeing this girl a bit recently and I have just been dumped me because although she thinks im good looking she say i am boring. apparently me constantly going on about boxing, football and F1 is boring and me talking about old champs all the time and turning off eastenders in favouring of watching Larry Holmes vs Ken Norton is boring? I tell you what a disgrace.
      If she is not really interested with what you do and keep talking about it, then she will really find you boring. If she has other interest you should have at least find ways to talk about what it is even if you dont wanna participate on it.

Comment

Watching Larry Holmes vs Ken Norton with your girlfriend is so romantic.

Maybe if you followed that with Holmes vs. Spinks, she might have let you done ****.

Comment

I am reserved in public kind of shy,but once i pound those guts it becomes mine or gtfo.

Comment

If you want to keep her smoke some drugs with her.

Comment

There are 17,231,210,455 women in the world(last I counted) you don't need her.

Comment

Why the hell would a girl want to watch Larry Holmes and Ken Norton? I love boxing but that's ridiculous.

Comment

talking about boxing, f1 and football is exactly what i'd do if i WANTED to break up with a girl, without being the one to suggest the break up

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                    Why the hell would a girl want to watch Larry Holmes and Ken Norton? I love boxing but that's ridiculous.
                    It was a good fight great last round.

Comment

Working...
                    X