i whooped a gangster's ass pretty bad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm the best Batman there ever was.

Comment

As you share a story here... I want to share one as well... me is a gangsta too... but gangsta also have feelings...

So I was just watching the ProBowl yesterday... I really had my game on you know... Miami, everything was chillin' you know...

And I waited the whole ProBowl for my favorite player... Dan ''da Man'' Marino... but he never came... I thought damn wasn't he voted it... I checked back and oh my lord... dude is retired... it depressed me at first... I was emotional you know...

It struck me right there... all this gangsta **** had taking a toll on my life... the last time I watched football Dan was still playing... but I was to busy huzzlin' around my own tree right in front of my home that I missed so much in my life...

All of the sudden an probably 75 year old fell through the fence from the other side right into my garden... he looked like he tried to **** somebody over at the gas station with a wrong ass chain I figured... he told me that he was indeed at the gas station selling an chain... all of the sudden 5 dudes jumped him and layed him out... the one guy was always saying listening dude... I have boxing experience... he said something like look old ***... this is how DLH would do it... and really ****ed him up...

I brought the old man to the hospital...

This experience was really life changing for me...

Here is a tribute vid to Dan the Man

Comment

Originally posted by Adam West View Post
        I'm the best Batman there ever was.

You are da man... this was thebest scene ever to make a movie...

the wal who jumped into the torpedo... that this ain't won an oscar for special effects is beyond me... this was sooooooooo bad that it was great... love this movie

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
          i'm going to need video evidence

Comment

Working...
          X