Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All I'm sayin' is Mayweather looks like a B!TCH right now!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i said in some other topic.
    Pacquiao did to Oscar everything that Floyd said he was gonna do to Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      Difference is there was no trading. To trade is to give and take and all I saw was Pac giving
      this post here says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
        Are you sure Castillo, Corrales and Jesus Chavez are Hall-of-fame shoe-ins? Hatton isn't even there yet.
        castillo definately, if you know his resume at 135, its outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
          I'm saying the title was overkill, I agree Manny's juevos make maywaether's scrotum look like a sun maid raisin... No Defense on mayweather I just don't like the title....

Power To Pac I sat in a room full drunk pinoys that were pissed as **** at the undercards it was hilarious...
          LMAO! First laugh of the day. Thanks for that.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            His fan girls said no.. he wasn't gonna trade with De La Hoya, he was just too big & Mayweather was wayy too small A Super Featherweight just stopped De La Hoya and did what he couldn't!!
            Mayweather and his fans have always wondered why they call him *****.. well this is why they call you *****!
            Props to Pacquiao.. He overcame what was a mismatch from the start and defied the odds!
            Pacquiao = True Warrior! TKO8
            Mayweather (SD8)? well here's a little song for you:
            When Money gets off HATECATION talk ya **** then....now ya just sound str8 dumb home boy! str8 f***** dumb!!

Comment

I don't think people realize how shot Oscar was. Seriously even the Forbes fight was ten times better than this ****. He had absolutely nothing. He looked like Morales out there. Probably worse because at least Erik went out throwing.

I will never look at Oscar the same ugghh.

Comment

I dont like all this triangle stuff, Steve forbes also bust de la hoya up at 147 so???

Comment

lol money gay does look like a *****. manny dominated oscar from the first round on! and he TKO'D oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    I never said this means Manny can beat Mayweather.. I said he has more balls then he do.
                    Pacquiao>>>>>>>>>>Mayweather when it comes to juevos!
                    And to add to this, I dont think may has the balls to come back n face pacman after what happend last night. Floyd will stay retired.

Comment

Working...
                    X