Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    is reloaded evading this post too?

throwing in the towel i suppose
    throwing in the towel, chair, bucket and mouthpiece....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      is reloaded evading this post too?

throwing in the towel i suppose
      He's been off the grid lately. He must have went dark.

He's in black Ops kind off operation. He will strike when his figured out how to come back in again hehehe

Or maybe his nursing his wounds

Maybe when we have forgotten those questions we asked from him he'll comeback. I dunno.. But I hope his okay. That poor lad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Okay so start with one first. The one I gave you. Let's see who won that round.
        Gimme round 1 first. Ask Rath, I will tell you what I see.

F Floyd, TBE.... Crap.

Round 1 first please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Gimme round 1 first. Ask Rath, I will tell you what I see.

F Floyd, TBE.... Crap.

Round 1 first please.
          You don't need round 1. Round one was Floyd's as the author of the video confidently says.

Do one video first. Your overwhelming yourself. It's the disputed videos that are in question here. 5 videos - 5 rounds.

I gave you one round. Try 1 first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Nope. Bull!!

In slow mo?
            In real time?

Is the point of this thread is to analyze the fight and make PAC the winner??
            Or is it to be honest and evaluate what people actually saw??

This video is crap. Give everyone 12 x 3 min clips. 12 individual clips and have a poll for each round.

Round 1: who won
            Floyd
            Manny

Do this 12 times then see what boxingscene posters come up with. One 3 min clip per round. No commentary. Do it. I don't need to. Let's take it back to zero, not slow stupid. What did the judges see.

Do it spoon. Be a man
            ok, buddy....

forgive me for being sarcastic a while back...maybe i just overdid the breakfast and it made me hyper....

but i don't see this thread and the discussions in here really geared to make pac the winner...for whatever is said and discussed here could not change the officials decision to give floyd the win....

but we here on nsb, as boxing fans could enjoy reviewing and discussing fights that catch out interest....

but let me tell all here on nsb my ten cents....

not the judges, not the nsb posters here could make a fighter win in the true sense of the word....that's full bs...

it is the fighter himself and what he did in and out of the ring that spells win or a loss or a draw...

and i just could say we should enjoy this forum as we can exchange views on a sport we love...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              ok, buddy....

forgive me for being sarcastic a while back...maybe i just overdid the breakfast and it made me hyper....

but i don't see this thread and the discussions in here really geared to make pac the winner...for whatever is said and discussed here could not change the officials decision to give floyd the win....

but we here on nsb, as boxing fans could enjoy reviewing and discussing fights that catch out interest....

not the judges, not the nsb posters here could make a fighter win in the true sense of the word....that's full bs...

it is the fighter himself and what he did in and out of the ring that spells win or a loss or a draw...

and i just could say we should enjoy this forum as we can exchange views on a sport we love...

I agree. Thanks buddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                You don't need round 1. Round one was Floyd's as the author of the video confidently says.

Do one video first. Your overwhelming yourself. It's the disputed videos that are in question here. 5 videos - 5 rounds.

I gave you one round. Try 1 first.

Gimme real time & slow mo. Start at whatever round but this guy draws crap out.

Round by round, in any order you like. I promise to be objective

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  ok, buddy....

You and I are cool. No problem. I voted Floyd cheated on the IV thread. He is not TBE. The biggest earner, yes, the best fighter ever? That is insulting.

Comment

• All you fools are just feeding the fire... Spoon has issues. He doesn't know sh** about boxing, so why argue with him. Let's start crying about previous fights the were robberies.

**** I'm still angry about Hagler/Leonard. Time to make some Slo-motion videos and find the right angles that make one person misses when he truly connects and ones that look to connect but don't.

We all know Spoon b**** a** isn't on here for anything but hate on a retired fighter. Grow up bro, and get that big nose out of Pacquiao a**. People quite crying robbery a month or so after Marquez/Pac 3 and didn't see any Slow-motion videos by a mentally ******ed moron.

Comment

• You can only give round 4 and round 6 to Manny. Possibly round 10, BUT THAT IS ABOUT IT

118-110 Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X